canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:15 pm

With any sport (in fact life in general) never discount lady luck. That evening she smiled on the Americans. Thing just happened to go work out better for the Americans than it did for the Canadians. It ususlly doesn't happen that way for the American team.

The teams I expect to be on top are th Canadians, Russians, Norway and groups like that.

It was one hell of a game though.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Bad passing, coughed up the puck too easy, no one in front of the net, really bad goal tending, too many penalties at the worst time to take them...
and still we had way more shots, chances, outplayed them an lost.
You can't take guys from all over, throw them together for single games against other teams and expect good team play.
Toss in the fact we can't throw a Mario & Gretzky on the ice at the same time, we have Crosby and Iginla. Not even close....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Ruxpercnd Ruxpercnd:
We just need to change hockey so that we have commercial timeouts every ten minutes.

Heresy! :twisted:

It's that sort of brilliant thinking that brought about glowing pucks, teams in the US south and divisions called Central, South, Northwest, etc. :lol:

NHL fans need to free the NHL from know nothings like Bettman, and bring in people who know hockey.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Ruxpercnd Ruxpercnd:
Well... I finally found some hockey on U.S. tv...

found a stream.. fucking NBC.. but better than nothing.

ok, I'm up.. sort of :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:03 pm

raydan raydan:
How many times I've seen teams not losing in round robin play, only to lose in the elimination round, usually to a team that they easily beat.
Lets hope that the coaches and players take the good lesson out of this one and not lose another game the rest of the way.

Go Canada!!! :rock:

I called it!!! :D

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:43 pm

CANADA IS ON TOP OF THE HOCKEY WORLD!!!!! GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL GOLD MEDAL!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO CANADA!!!! CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY!!!!!!!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
[B-o] [B-o] [B-o]

-J.

P.S. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!