Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:29 am

http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/trackandfiel ... spect.html

$1:
Sprinter Usain Bolt said Thursday to reporters that he had "lost all respect" for Carl Lewis after the American was quoted as saying Jamaica's doping controls were not as strong as other countries.

The f*cking hypocrite admits to getting caught 3 times and getting away with it.

Lewis: 'Who cares I failed drug test?'

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:35 am

Lewis is just throwing a tantrum because he thinks he had some sort of 'right' to not have his own record forgotten while Bolt takes his rightful place in the limelight.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:08 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/trackandfield/story/2012/08/10/sp-olympics-london-usain-bolt-carl-lewis-no-respect.html

$1:
Sprinter Usain Bolt said Thursday to reporters that he had "lost all respect" for Carl Lewis after the American was quoted as saying Jamaica's doping controls were not as strong as other countries.

The f*cking hypocrite admits to getting caught 3 times and getting away with it.

R=UP

But here's a question.

Since Mr. Clean admitted to doping like the most of the 88 team, why the fuck hasn't Ben Johnson's gold been restored? It was a drug enhanced race an Ben won.

Am I supposed to believe there's some kind of mythical difference between Balco's performance enhancing drugs and the horse steroids Ben took that makes one okay and the other not.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/trackandfield/story/2012/08/10/sp-olympics-london-usain-bolt-carl-lewis-no-respect.html

$1:

R=UP

But here's a question.

Since Mr. Clean admitted to doping like the most of the 88 team, why the fuck hasn't Ben Johnson's gold been restored? It was a drug enhanced race an Ben won.

Am I supposed to believe there's some kind of mythical difference between Balco's performance enhancing drugs and the horse steroids Ben took that makes one okay and the other not.

Because Lewis was careful not to admit it until after the 8 year period ended.

The IOC rules state that after 8 years, they can't rescind the medal (it was mentioned in an article on CBC IIRC that talked about stripping someone of a medal in the next couple of days).

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:40 pm

That's gotta be the lamest excuse I've ever heard. :roll: He waited 8 years to admit he was a cheat and juicer who with the US Olympic Committee's express permission cheated his way to numerous gold medals. Amercian Athletic integrity.

Actually from the article the statute of limitations is only 3 years.

$1:
Johnson has now demanded that Lewis be stripped of his medals from Seoul, although the International Olympic Committee has no plans to review the situation because it has a statute of limitation set at three years.

Yup the credibility of the US Olympic Committee is beyond reproach. Fucking bullshit. I'm suprised the weasel actually had the gall to come out and admit he's as phony as a 3 dollar bill and I'm suprised the US Olympic Comittee hasn't put a hit out on him yet.

With revelations like this about the American Olympic Committee is it any wonder people are upset about the disputed call during the Canada US Soccer game?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:55 pm

How long does it take to qualify for American residency?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:59 pm

How long does it take to qualify for American residency?

I think the wait is 5 years. Any sooner than that would take a specific act of Congress.