Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:18 am

I got bit by a Monkee while I was hung over on Patong beach in Thailand, I never attemtped to start a "Ban the Monkeys" movement, I just kicked the shit out of the Monkey handler.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:24 am

LABBATTS50 wrote:
SonOfSam wrote:
I got bit by a pit bull when I was a kid, kill the fuckers,

Hmmmmm, to bad it never finished the job

Charming fellow, aren't you? :roll:

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:27 am

BartSimpson wrote:
LABBATTS50 wrote:
SonOfSam wrote:

Well Bart, with your T I around here, I figured you would have seen some of the garbage spewed by SOS. Apparently not.

Thanks for your input though

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:27 am

LABBATTS50 wrote:
I got bit by a Monkee while I was hung over on Patong beach in Thailand, I never attemtped to start a "Ban the Monkeys" movement, I just kicked the shit out of the Monkey handler.

Should I say, "Too bad the monkey didn't finish the job?"

Reminds me of years back when my new neighbor came over and blew my hair back and told me that he was going to kill my cat if it came on his property ever again.

I said, "Be my guest."

Couple days later he triumphantly snarls at me that he 'took care of' my cat.

At which point I informed him that I did not own a cat. :lol:

You reminded me of that.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:28 am

LABBATTS50 wrote:

8O have you seen the movies Brain Dead and 28 Days Later, you're going to turn into a zombie

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:28 am

LABBATTS50 wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
LABBATTS50 wrote:
SonOfSam wrote:

Well Bart, with your T I around here, I figured you would have seen some of the garbage spewed by SOS. Apparently not.

Thanks for your input though

Yeah, I've seen his stuff...still...you shouldn't be trying to compete with him.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:32 am

You're a Mod here now? I have seen some of your work around here occasionally my friend, none of my biz, but you are not exactly innocent.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:41 am

LABBATTS50 wrote:
You're a Mod here now? I have seen some of your work around here occasionally my friend, none of my biz, but you are not exactly innocent.

Me? Innoncent?

Not hardly.

But I do try to keep things in context and I try to start fresh with everyone every day.

Just because SoS has flamed like hell on other threads doesn't mean he will here.

While I will trade shots with Avro, IceOwl, and Derby you'll notice that I cut them some slack and they almost always get the opportunity to fire the first shot at me.

Derby is mostly a good guy, but I do take pains not to lower myself to the level of Avro or IceOwl.

Your posts are consistently fair and this just seemed unusual for you, is all.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:48 am

I think what is most ridiculous is that ANY dog can become a bad dog under the wrong ownership. I've seen Gold Retrievers and Labradors turn on people under owners who didn't give a rat's ass.

I don't like Pit bulls personally, but that doesn't mean they should be banned.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:20 am

Labbatt, you idiot, allot of pit bulls do finish the job when they bite kids. Ban them, what do you think they were bred for?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:23 am

SonOfSam wrote:
Labbatt, you idiot, allot of pit bulls do finish the job when they bite kids. Ban them, what do you think they were bred for?

Well SOS, you esteemed gentleman, you tell me, I am sure you are the type who would breed with them. PDT_Armataz_01_11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:25 am

You just couldn't answer me could you? What were they bred for?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:29 am

Honestly folks, what does it matter what they bred for??

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:30 am

I'll answer the question by using the dogs name "pit bull". These dogs were bred to fight against bulls in a pit, thus the name pitbull! Happy now.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:32 am

And you could not make a comment without a direct personal insult (though I am sure you are incapable of any other form of communication) They were originally bred for Hunting, Fighting and War I believe, though I do not attempt to sound as if I know anything about the breeds history, because frankly, I don't care. I know several breeds of dogs who thru poor ownership have grown to become vicious, from Labs to even small yippy breeds, a close friend, currently stationed in Gagetown, owns a pitbull, he has raised it as a responsible owner and it is the most gentle animal I have ever been around. Are they vicious, sure, they can be and they get the press because of their strenght and tenacity, however, if every street skid in every little town in Ontario I have ever been in did not own one or a Rotty, I am sure the problem would not be reported as much as it is. It boils down to irresponsible owners.