CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Ottawa Senators
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 230
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:45 am
 


I know. :) You are from Fort McMurray. I bet it is a nice place. :)

So I'll keep asking. I am thinking about either Ottawa or Montreal. Ottawa, my home town, Montreal sounds awesome, and it is near Ottawa.


Offline
Newbie
Newbie
Profile
Posts: 6
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:19 pm
 


I know get a canadian girlfriend marry her and then you can come here then divorce her easy as that


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Ottawa Senators
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 230
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 pm
 


Hahaha, yeah right. I am a Canadian citizen, so I don't know how that would help anyway! Right now I am looking for some scholarships in Canadian Universities that I could apply for...


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:15 pm
 


Wow. Decent Necro. :)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23859
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:17 pm
 


TattoodGirl wrote:
Congio wrote:
Hey,

I want to move back to Canada but I have some problems: money. I live in Poland where every job is paid something like 3 times less then in Canada or Western Europe. That is why I'm looking for some other, more tricky, way of getting to Canada.

Can any one help by telling me how? (Je parle francais)

Of course I've been searching the internet for some studies scholarships or at some summer jobs. I would love to live in my birth place Ottawa, or in Montreal. But as I said, I think I cant afford tuition fees at the Universities. I looked through and registered on some sites that have summer job offers, but I have nothing yet. I must be in Canada for this years Canada Day!

Can you help? Please :D


Adult Entertainment Industry....thats all I have to say...you wont have to worry about paying student loans... :lol: :wink:


8O


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Ottawa Senators
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 230
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:22 pm
 


Haha, yeah. Whatever!


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8889
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:59 pm
 


Stow-away or work-your-way, either way will get you where you wanna go! :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:26 pm
 


lol, that only works in movies. ;)


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8213
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:53 pm
 


Congio wrote:
Hey,

I want to move back to Canada but I have some problems: money. I live in Poland where every job is paid something like 3 times less then in Canada or Western Europe. That is why I'm looking for some other, more tricky, way of getting to Canada.

Can any one help by telling me how? (Je parle francais)

Of course I've been searching the internet for some studies scholarships or at some summer jobs. I would love to live in my birth place Ottawa, or in Montreal. But as I said, I think I cant afford tuition fees at the Universities. I looked through and registered on some sites that have summer job offers, but I have nothing yet. I must be in Canada for this years Canada Day!

Can you help? Please :D
Take a plane to Saskatoon or Regina. Lots of jobs and housing is more affordable.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Ottawa Senators
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 230
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:00 am
 


No way :P I am a stundet and I want to study. I am from Ottawa, so basicaly I am interested in Ontario or Quebec.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 51388
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:44 am
 


Student eh? Forget Ontario ;-)

http://www.canadaka.net/link.php?id=40117


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8889
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:45 am
 


Congio wrote:
No way :P I am a stundet and I want to study. I am from Ottawa, so basicaly I am interested in Ontario or Quebec.


8O So you don't want to work. Welcome to THE REAL WORLD!

Tell us what your suvival plan is, should you find your way to Canada!


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Ottawa Senators
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 230
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:37 am
 


Well, I live in Europe and tution is fo free here (Poland). Actually in some countries you get paid to study (Sweden)! My plan is to get a scholarship to a university in Ottawa or Montreal.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8889
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:49 pm
 


Congio wrote:
Well, I live in Europe and tution is fo free here (Poland). Actually in some countries you get paid to study (Sweden)! My plan is to get a scholarship to a university in Ottawa or Montreal.


You might be well advised to stay where you are or obtain a scholarship before you come back as we are trying to wean people off the public tit!


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8213
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:26 pm
 


Congio wrote:
No way :P I am a stundet and I want to study. I am from Ottawa, so basicaly I am interested in Ontario or Quebec.
The Prairies will put hair on your chest.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.