Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:55 am

When Stephen Harper’s Conservatives were in power in Ottawa she blasted equalization as unfair.

$1:
"There are Ontario members [of Parliament] who sit in Stephen Harper's cabinet and my hope would be those members would turn to their boss and say: 'Look, this isn't right.'"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/k ... -1.2681285

And now that Trudeu is the PM? It's a non-issue:

$1:
Oddly, this year’s Ontario budget made a positive reference to equalization, stating that “Ontarians recognize the long-standing, important role that the Province has historically played as a net contributor”.

By contrast, every previous budget from 2012 forward included an entire chapter about the inherent inequality of equalization.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/03/26/unequal-treatment

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:38 am

Don't think she's surrendering, more like pandering.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:06 am

More like being a repulsive piece of hypocritical shit. Honest to God, if she was on fire by the side of the road and I had a bucket of water, I'd empty the bucket and try to beat the flames out with it.
Few politicians have managed to reach the level of ire and hate I have for the Wynned Bag.
The LPO itself is a corrupt, inept, incompetent, utterly worthless institution. It's time to rebuild the party from the ground up. Ontario doesn't need "Liberals" who act like Texas Republicans!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:12 am

Unbelievable the froth we get from the right here. I certainly say snarky things about pols I don't like, but not that I wish them physical harm or wouldn't help them if they are in danger. Or all the other comments that go into hate territory. The right here seems to be going further and further right. Guess that's to be expected as they find themselves further and further out of mainstream opinion, but Christ, try to keep it within bounds. Try not to have an aneurysm, OK? Maybe have a sane person read your comments before you post something that gets the cops having a look

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:49 am

If people vote her back in, god help them. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:50 am

Probably depends on what kind of numbnuts the Conservatives come up with next time.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:27 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
More like being a repulsive piece of hypocritical shit. Honest to God, if she was on fire by the side of the road and I had a bucket of water, I'd empty the bucket and try to beat the flames out with it.
Few politicians have managed to reach the level of ire and hate I have for the Wynned Bag.
The LPO itself is a corrupt, inept, incompetent, utterly worthless institution. It's time to rebuild the party from the ground up. Ontario doesn't need "Liberals" who act like Texas Republicans!

Exaggerate much? Why are you so angry? You used to not be a crank.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:29 am

PHSD. (Post Harper Stress Disorder)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:49 am

More like CWSD. Current Wynne stress disorder

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:07 pm

If I got to beat up every incompetent politician... I'd be a very busy man. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:14 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:

Not everyone shares the same optimism as you do towards our current government.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Saw a post on another site that tried to quell the hatred people have for specific individuals, and PA#9's post reminded me of it.

Whatever they say or do, these are still people. Wishing ill on them is as absurd as wishing it on anyone else, like yourself. If you were on fire by the road, Bush, Obama, Harper, Klein, Trudeau, Clinton, Ford, Trump, would attempt to help or get help for you.

Except maybe Cruz, I have doubts there. :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:41 pm

Good one. Let's include Cruz, 'cause we don't really know any different. the real test for any of us, of course, would be what would we do if the person was in a car that was on fire?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Oh that's just a jab for Fiddle, I don't doubt Cruz would help just like anyone else would. At the end of the day, no one needs to be injured, maimed, neglected, or killed because of ideology.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:17 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Lemmy Lemmy:

Not everyone shares the same optimism as you do towards our current government.

Optimism has nothing to do with the anger and hatred. Did you read what PA9 wrote about Kathleen Wynne? Really? You'd think she was Hitler + Satan + Stalin x 1000.

I'm not in agreement with a lot of the current liberal government. But get a grip. Kathleen Wynne is a good person who's dedicated her life to public service. Disagree with her politics and her policy, but fucking get a grip on reality.