CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:40 pm

Hey! Any girls out there that need a guy to do something with?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:13 pm

Plumbing and wood issues Lily?

:twisted:

C

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:32 pm

What you need is a monkey wrench... and a skill saw...

:wink:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:40 pm

Nothing is more rewarding for a woman... than being your own man :?:

The "fix it" info is on the net and there is no greater sense of self accomplishment than saying "I did it my self"... It may be crooked now but it was straight at the time :!:

Be it I am married etal... hubby is away quite a bit... I have learned a long time ago to be self reliant... unless the new neighbour is really cute, then I can become rather useless...a tool even...

:twisted:

RRRRRRRRR....
:oops:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:50 pm

There is nothing wrong with asking for help...does not make you needy or any less of a person.

BBl...

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:10 pm

I consider myself a pretty self-reliant gal, and slugged out single parenthood for several years as well, but I say if a guy wants to do something for you, whether it's fixing the taps, or mowing the lawn then you should let him do it. Believe it or not they actually enjoy doing things for women, makes them feel more of a man, which is a win win for everyone. :D

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:48 pm

Lily...

Regarding lame excuses...

"I am washing my dog's feet!"

Ouch. :oops:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:18 pm

lily wrote:
You really got that? The laundry one was from my brother-in-law while my husband was working out of town. "Tell her to give us a call if she needs anything" he said. I assumed it was so he could help. Apparently he just wanted to be in the loop. :roll:

I had flooding issues a few months ago, and I called my neighbour for help with my sump pump (it appeared to be missing a piece). Admitting he knew nothing about sump pumps, he said he'd be right over. Between the 2 of us in the pouring rain, we figured it out. :D My bro-in-law was probably busy loading the dishwasher.

Seems alot of people here had flooding problems when it poured and poured.

I could use a man to power wash my patio... I could do it myself, but hey, you asked... :wink:

And Lily, I know what you mean by mowing straight :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:02 pm

It's not just the guys with lame excuses. I once asked a girl out & she said she had to wash her hair!!! :roll: Like that's gonna take all night. It wasn't even that long. :wink: But I "got her" later!! :twisted: My gawd she had the body of a Playboy bunny!! Honest to god!! Man she was built!!! She used to drop by once in a while for a tumble. Then I made a fatal error & said we should maybe take our relationship to the next level & I never saw her again!! [cry]

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:43 am

Magnum39 wrote:
It's not just the guys with lame excuses. I once asked a girl out & she said she had to wash her hair!!! :roll: Like that's gonna take all night. It wasn't even that long. :wink: But I "got her" later!! :twisted: My gawd she had the body of a Playboy bunny!! Honest to god!! Man she was built!!! She used to drop by once in a while for a tumble. Then I made a fatal error & said we should maybe take our relationship to the next level & I never saw her again!! [cry]

Holy crap.. I never thought it'd be possible for a guy to screw up casual sex. ;)

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:25 am

lily wrote:
Got the monkey wrench, and a few others besides. The tools aren't the problem... the skills are.

I do, however, mow my lawn. I just hope to Heaven the mower doesn't break down while I'm doing it.

Lilly if you "Got the Monkey Wrench" what do you need a Man for??? :lol:

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:43 am

truecdneh wrote:
Magnum39 wrote:

Holy crap.. I never thought it'd be possible for a guy to screw up casual sex. ;)

There's no "next level" in casual sex :wink: Keep it slow keep in simple keep it Canadian :D