bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:33 am

ryan29 ryan29:
... doesn't sound like a great deal to me.

That's because you know FA about Ryerson, the programs offered there and types of graduates of post secondary education that will be needed to continue improving Ontario and replacing aging workers.....

This money is hardly a dent in the 125 billion dollars that will be needed in Ontario to replace our aging infrastructure much of which should have yesterday.....

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:48 am

Ripcat Ripcat:
ryan29 ryan29:

That's because you know FA about Ryerson, the programs offered there and types of graduates of post secondary education that will be needed to continue improving Ontario and replacing aging workers.....

This money is hardly a dent in the 125 billion dollars that will be needed in Ontario to replace our aging infrastructure much of which should have yesterday.....

well the liberals seem to not care about the taxpayers money so why i'm not surprised they would do things like this and liberals think it was a wonderful idea .

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:59 am

Ripcat Ripcat:
ryan29 ryan29:

That's because our little partisan automaton Ryan goes to some halfwit goof off institution that evidently HE thinks is worthy of OUR taxpaying dollars. These taxpaying dollars are the real waste as apparently his "education" has amounted to much here.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:00 am

ryan29 ryan29:
Ripcat Ripcat:
ryan29 ryan29:

well the liberals seem to not care about the taxpayers money so why i'm not surprised they would do things like this and liberals think it was a wonderful idea .

Maybe you're right as they subsidize your miseducation. Get a clue.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:03 am

ryan29 ryan29:
Ripcat Ripcat:
ryan29 ryan29:

You make absolutely no fucking sense.

Try explaining why it isn't a good idea to spend money to attract the best possible students to this school.

Try explaining why it would be a good idea to allow this school to decay.

Try explaining why it would not be a good idea to invest in the education of future civil servants.

Try explaining why this money isn't a good investment in the future of Ontario.

Are future Conservative voters not allowed to attend this school?

Sheesh.....

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:33 am

Ripcat Ripcat:
ryan29 ryan29:
Ripcat Ripcat:
ryan29 ryan29:

You make absolutely no fucking sense.

Try explaining why it isn't a good idea to spend money to attract the best possible students to this school.

Try explaining why it would be a good idea to allow this school to decay.

Try explaining why it would not be a good idea to invest in the education of future civil servants.

Try explaining why this money isn't a good investment in the future of Ontario.

Are future Conservative voters not allowed to attend this school?

Sheesh.....

I'm eagerly awaiting his "response". :wink: