bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:54 pm

Avro, I'm curious about the get back to work comment. They ARE still working are they not? The teachers in BC were involved in an ILLEGAL strike, and were not working. For someone who professes to admire law and order you seem to have a unbridled hatred towards the police.
Also you mentioned in another thread about honouring Canadas veterans and claim to respect members of the CF, but I find on this site you engage in petty name calling to the majority of known CF members on this site whenever we dare to challenge any of your beliefs on what is wrong with Canada(You seem to think everything is hunky-dory).
Hypocrite, your name is AVRO!

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:11 am

I find it funny how the normally union-hating right-wingers are so pro the Police Association and the pro-union left-wingers are anti :lol:

Imo the Police board did an awful job of trying to win over the public opinion, i fthe REAL facts about what the cops were protesting about (in efefct losing a PAID lunch-hour a week) maybe they might've got a better deal for the city.