CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:09 am

I posted this origionally in the wrong forum, so now I'm in Ontario!!

On June 16, 2007 the 2nd Annual Walk to Stop Child Sexual Abuse will be held at Dundas Square here in Toronto. This is a fantastic cause and this event is great. If you can participate, or if you know others who would like to participate, please check out
www.youth-out-loud.org to see what's all about.
Register for the Walk, collect pledges and help to stop the silence surrounding child sexual abuse.

I did this Walk last year and it was great! There are speaches and performers and it's a very passionate event.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:52 pm

So you want to stop resolution 45?

I hope.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:29 pm

What is resolution 45?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:31 pm

Okay, so Resolution 45 aside...

The date for the Walk is quickly approaching and I wanted to remind people to check out the website www.youth-out-loud.org to see the datails of the Walk.
Last year it was great, and this year should be better.

Youth Out Loud actually got a proclomation for June 16th to be known as the Official Day to Stop Child Sexual Abuse!

This is fantastic as we will now have at least one official day to bring it out into the open! we tried to get Mayor David Miller to come out and make the announcement, but apparently he's already busy that day. It sucks because it would have been nice to have the Mayor to make the announcement, but it's great anyway!

I hope some people can come out and help celebrate the innagural Day to Stop Child Sexual Abuse!!!