CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:04 pm

Anyone else out there tired of Rogers? I live in an apartment and I'm stuck with rogers cable tv. I ended up with a whole bundle. Oh its a bundle all right....A bundle of crap. And if you try to cancel they tell you that you have to pay $200 because your on a contract. That's news to me.

Can they legally get away with all the shit their doing? Anyone have any stories about their bundles of crap?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:01 pm

TheWhitePhoenix wrote:
Anyone else out there tired of Rogers? I live in an apartment and I'm stuck with rogers cable tv. I ended up with a whole bundle. Oh its a bundle all right....A bundle of crap. And if you try to cancel they tell you that you have to pay $200 because your on a contract. That's news to me.

Can they legally get away with all the shit their doing? Anyone have any stories about their bundles of crap?

Did you sign a contract? If not, you can walk from it. They tried to pull that when I added a cell to my account. When I went to remove it a year later, they told me I had to keep it on for two years.

I told them to send me a copy of the contract I signed which clearly they didn't have and I got out of it, no penalty.

I'm very happy with my Rogers services. I have TV, phone, cell and internet.