Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:32 pm

Did anyone out there see what the TTC workers did on Monday?

I can't believe they turned an entire city inside out over the demands of 40 workers who didn't want their shifts changed!

Is it just me, or does that stammering loser of a TTC Union President Bob Kinnear look and sound exactly like the biggest, dumbest, fucking stoner I ever met in High School!

Dead man walking!

This guy is never satisfied!

Just last year he said....

$1:
The TTC’s 8,400 workers, who are slated to vote on their contract today, came “within inches” of being on strike, union president Bob Kinnear said yesterday.

Kinnear declined to speculate on which way the vote would go ? although it would be remarkable if workers voted against the deal that was recommended Sunday by the union’s 15-member bargaining committee.

“We are a democratic union,” Kinnear said yesterday. “I don’t want to speculate on what 8,000 people may or may not do.”

What a show poney!

Mark my words. After that stunt on Monday, Kinnear is going back to driving a bus real soon. Hopefully the 36 Finch West. And hopefully under the close, caring "supervision" of the most miserable SOB the TTC can find to watch over him.