CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23859
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:23 am
 


Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

:roll:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28525
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:20 am
 


Where? :?





PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:11 am
 


The fact is in every year in and year out almost one fifth of the Canadians are entering into the light vehicle market and annually over 4 million light vehicles change hands, which is a staggering figure. In the year 2010, 2.9 million Canadians purchased some sort of used vehicle while in the same year only 1.557 new vehicles were sold in the same market.The online classified will throw open the picture of used cars Toronto market in a magnified way by detailing about many things. It is a known fact that due to heavy-handed-ness of the government regulations the prices of new cars are beyond the reach of many, so people are leaning towards used cars.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13109
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:40 am
 


raydan wrote:
Where? :?



Look down, look way down, and I'll call Rusty. :D


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8889
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 am
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
raydan wrote:
Where? :?



Look down, look way down, and I'll call Rusty. :D



Proly ONLY you and I know what it is you just said!^^ :lol: [B-o]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33829

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:42 am
 


Yogi wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
raydan wrote:
Where? :?



Look down, look way down, and I'll call Rusty. :D



Proly ONLY you and I know what it is you just said!^^ :lol: [B-o]




No 8O 8O



Freakinoldguy wrote:
raydan wrote:
Where? :?



Look down, look way down, and I'll call Rusty. :D




But wasn't it .. Look up, wayyy up ? [huh]



:lol: :lol:


Offline
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 659
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:03 am
 


martin14 wrote:

But wasn't it .. Look up, wayyy up ? [huh]



:lol: :lol:


Indeed it was.



Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42402
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:48 am
 


He was looking at his junk. Hence the reference to 'rusty' :lol:


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11396
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:58 am
 


Yogi wrote:
Proly ONLY you and I know what it is you just said!^^

Nope! I recognized the reference before I even scrolled down! :lol:


1Peg wrote:

Wow! It's been sooooo many years! I remember watching this one regularily. How simple kid's shows were back then eh? :D

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8889
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:16 am
 


My bad! 8O ^^^I didn't realize that there are so many old fogies around here! :lol: [B-o]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33829

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 am
 


Yogi wrote:
My bad! 8O ^^^I didn't realize that there are so many old fogies around here! :lol: [B-o]



yeah well we were watching as kids, not parents like you !!!


[B-o] [B-o]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28525
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 am
 


Come on Yogi, it played for 27 years... of course a lot of people here watched it... although there are fewer of us who watched it from the very beginning. :oops:


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8889
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 am
 


My God! Could you imagine the outcry today if The Friendly Giant was still on tv?/ Afterall, the theme music was from the song 'Early One Morning'. Here's the lyrics;

Early one morning, just as the sun was rising,

I heard a young maid sing in the valley below.

Oh, don't deceive me, Oh never leave me.

How could you use a poor maiden so?


Remember the vows that you made to me truly,

Remember how tenderly you nestled close to me.

Gay is the garland, fresh are the roses

I've culled from the garden, to bind over thee.


Here I now wander alone as I wonder

Why did you leave me to sigh and complain.

I ask of the roses, why should I be forsaken,

Why must I here in sorrow remain?


Through yonder grove by the spring that is running,

There you and I have so merrily played,

Kissing and courting and gently sporting,

Oh, my innocent heart you've betrayed.


How could you slight so pretty a girl who loves you,

A pretty girl who loves you so dearly and warm?

Though love's folly is surely but a fancy,

Still it should prove to me sweeter than your scorn.




Soon you will meet with another pretty maiden,

Some pretty maiden, you'll court her for a while;

Thus ever ranging, turning and changing,

Always seeking for a girl that is new.


Early one morning, just as the sun was rising,

I heard a young maid sing in the valley below.

Oh, don't deceive me, Oh never leave me.

How could you use a poor maiden so?

:lol:

(copy the link & clik on 'download'.)

http://www.kididdles.com/lyrics/e104.html


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63269
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:20 pm
 


Krishmehta wrote:
The fact is in every year in and year out almost one fifth of the Canadians are entering into the light vehicle market and annually over 4 million light vehicles change hands, which is a staggering figure. In the year 2010, 2.9 million Canadians purchased some sort of used vehicle while in the same year only 1.557 new vehicles were sold in the same market.The online classified will throw open the picture of used cars Toronto market in a magnified way by detailing about many things. It is a known fact that due to heavy-handed-ness of the government regulations the prices of new cars are beyond the reach of many, so people are leaning towards used cars.


It's also a fact that spammers from India suffer from erectile dysfunction and impotency. Really, it is. :wink:


Offline
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 659
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:54 am
 


Strutz wrote:
Yogi wrote:
Proly ONLY you and I know what it is you just said!^^

Nope! I recognized the reference before I even scrolled down! :lol:


1Peg wrote:

Wow! It's been sooooo many years! I remember watching this one regularily. How simple kid's shows were back then eh? :D

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!



This was my favorite show as a child. Hearing the into music on this youtube video sure brought back childhood memories.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.