CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 6651
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:26 am
 


Bart; Schlictland.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27544
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:43 am
 


Quote:
"If you people could only see the future that I came from', lamented the time traveller, "then you'd know exactly why I did what I did. That entire philosophy created by that..... person", the time traveller near spat, "led to a dead planet, a dead future, and the entire human race on the brink of extinction. That's why I had to do it. That's why I travelled back in time to a New York City pier in 1926. That's why I emptied every bullet in my gun right into the face of the woman coming down the gangplank of the ship from Russia. That's why, before her followers could destroy every last remaining decent impulse in the human heart and soul, I killed Ayn Rand".


:mrgreen:


Last edited by Thanos on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13419
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:45 am
 


Thanos wrote:
Quote:
"If you people could only see the future that I came from', lamented the time traveller, "then you'd know exactly why I did what I did. That entire philosophy created by that..... person", the time traveller near spat, "led to a dead planet, a dead future, and the entire human race on the brink of extinction. That's why I had to do it. That's why I travelled back in time to a New York City pier in 1926. That's why I emptied every bullet in my gun into the face of the woman coming down the gangplank of the ship from Russia. That's why I killed Ayn Rand".


:mrgreen:



... got to admire the NRA slat to it, too. Something for everybody ...


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63346
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:49 am
 


Canadian_Mind wrote:
Bart; Schlictland.


Mind if I ask the meaning of this?


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 6651
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:25 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Canadian_Mind wrote:
Bart; Schlictland.


Mind if I ask the meaning of this?


Pardon, I miss spelled; "Schlichtland". Germanic. Meaning "Simple Country". You said on par with Amish so...


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63346
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:33 am
 


Canadian_Mind wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
Canadian_Mind wrote:
Bart; Schlictland.


Mind if I ask the meaning of this?


Pardon, I miss spelled; "Schlichtland". Germanic. Meaning "Simple Country". You said on par with Amish so...


Oooooh....Danke schön! [B-o]

What name would you like on your character?


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 6651
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:41 am
 


PM inbound. I'm glad you like it.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Previous  1  2



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.