bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:38 am

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/ ... nipeg.html

She hits a kid, rams the child's father, and then bites a cop who tries to prevent the stupid bitch from leaving the scene, but it's the cop that is the bad guy, according to her asshole father.

$1:
Police allege that the woman struck a small child and nudged the child's father with her vehicle as it was inching along Waterfront Drive, which was crowded with people and vehicles trying to leave the area.

According to police, officers asked the driver to pull over and get out of the vehicle, but she allegedly refused and bit an officer who had reached into her vehicle to turn off the ignition.

$1:
The woman's father, who cannot be named because his 17-year-old daughter also faces a charge in connection with the incident, told CBC News he is outraged by what happened.

"My daughter did not strike anyone with her car," he said in an interview Wednesday from his home outside the city.

The father, who was not at the scene when the incident happened, claimed a person who would not move out of the way started hitting the hood of his daughter's car and broke her driver's door mirror.

He alleged that his daughter got out of her car to confront the man, but she was attacked by a woman he was with.

The woman then retreated to her car and was too frightened to comply with police when they showed up, according to her father.

"This lunatic attacked my daughter," he said.

The father accused police of using excessive force and breaking the driver's side window of his daughter's car.

As for the alleged bite, the father said his daughter bit the police officer in self-defence.

:roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:12 am

Figures, another little princess that can do no wrong. I've seen enough of this to know exactly what's going on here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:10 am

17yr old road rage

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:17 am

Video here...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/ ... nipeg.html

Seems she won't get too many sympathetic witnesses since they all cheered when she was pulled from the car. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:37 am

I always get a laugh out of the parents in these cases. Nowhere near the incident but they know exactly what went down because their darling, little angels would never lie to them.