Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
We should not put on the same level the police and the language police because a dead person cannot be resurrected but a dead language (like Latin for example) can still be used.

I'm sorry but WHAT???????

We should put on the same level the police and the language police only if deliberate efforts are made by some (English) people to erase and destroy the French memory of possible past injustices that French Quebecers have had to accept.

Lets do this one more time. Why are you bringing the police into this?
What in the namee of all thats holy and sweet and not blonde, do the police have to do with this thread.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:21 pm

novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
We should not put on the same level the police and the language police because a dead person cannot be resurrected but a dead language (like Latin for example) can still be used.

We should put on the same level the police and the language police only if deliberate efforts are made by some (English) people to erase and destroy the French memory of possible past injustices that French Quebecers have had to accept.

What in the namee of all thats holy and sweet and not blonde, do the police have to do with this thread.

Laws have to be enforced.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:29 pm

Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:

Nope not doing this. I'm going to bed night

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:44 pm

novachick novachick:
[

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:00 am

novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:

Nope not doing this. I'm going to bed night

It's 11am now (in the East).

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 14  15  16  17  18