canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Sure, they can leave, with 1/10th the federal debt.

And then we can invade them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:00 pm

I don't think anybody these days really believes that Quebec wants to or will go it's own way.

Most people are pretty bored with the whole thing besides a small percentage of crazy seperatists who like to fight with a small percentage of crazy anti-seperatists.

We should just leave them to it. Lets talk about how great tits are instead.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:01 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
I don't think anybody these days really believes that Quebec wants to or will go it's own way.

Most people are pretty bored with the whole thing besides a small percentage of crazy seperatists who like to fight with a small percentage of crazy anti-seperatists.

Exactly. Enough already...

Titties on the other hand...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:02 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Lets talk about how great tits are instead.

I may use that in class sometime.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
EyeBrock EyeBrock:

I may use that in class sometime.

Please tell us how long it takes for the women's studies profs to descend on you like a herd of pant-suited buffalo.

Also, where do I sign up for your class? :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Tits are just awesome.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Please tell us how long it takes for the women's studies profs to descend on you like a herd of pant-suited buffalo.

Women who study women's studies are women who's tits you wouldn't be interested in anyway.

Unsound Unsound:
Also, where do I sign up for your class? :)

You're taking it every day right here, pal. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:37 am

Unsound Unsound:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I'm thinking it might behoove Parliament to define what lands would be awarded to Quebeck just in the event that they ever do secede. This would serve to make the Firt Nations folks happier and it would also help to resolve any potential disputes ahead of time.

it's a nice idea, but I doubt Quebec would accept it without a fight. Personally I think they should get the traditional pre-confederation boundaries. That would leave most of the north in Canada's hands. They won't go for it because of all the resources up there, but there is an argument to be made that if they want a pure Quebec nation like what they think would've existed if the Plains of Abraham had gone the other way then they have to settle for the boundries of New France.

I'm a spamming PoS who tried to slip it to you like a perv dropping roofies into drinks at a club.

****Mod Edit****

Last edited by SprCForr on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spam link

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:02 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Best idea.

Ever.

[B-o]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:43 pm

http://www.thesuburban.com/article.php?id=468&title=Ambulance-Attendant-Demands-Parents-Speak-French

Some new Quebec linguistic insanity

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:50 pm

jambo101 jambo101:
If Quebec ever does vote to leave Canada i can see these mini separations being tied up in the courts for decades..
I also believed Quebec cant just separate from Canada as the Geology that is Quebec belongs to all Canadians,however i've changed my mind, if it takes losing Quebec to get all these ungrateful whiners out of my country then good riddance ,its a small price to pay.

I suppiose it could be dealt with through the courts. I'd rather deal with it through the military myself. Under the general heading of "Treason."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:53 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:

Yeah, they're pretty great.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:20 pm

jambo101 jambo101:

Yeah I read that, disgusting. There's are a lot of stories like that, just that a lot of them aren't getting out. It's going to get worse, when you have a leader that espouses this sort of thing, it's natural that the populace think it's ok. When it gets worst Ottawa had better step in, they better not ignore what previous governments have done. It's their duty to stand up for our rights. I'm more pissed at them than the biggoted dinosaurs.

Regarding separation, Quebec separatists really doesn't want to leave Canada they just want Canada out of Quebec while still having the perks.

You're in Montreal Jamnbo , are you planning to stay in Quebec ?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:39 am

Yes i've been an Angophone living in Quebec for 45 yrs and watched the total demise of the Anglo culture in Quebec and even though i'm bilingual i'm still not accepted here,basically viewed as a second class citizen,a veritable foreigner in my own country. Nothing will change until the last Anglo leaves Quebec, they dont like the English and they look at being called Canadian as an insult.
The last 2 referendums i've voted for Quebec to stay in Canada,that wont happen a third time as if i'm presented with a ballot asking if i want Quebec to stay in Canada i;ll be marking no i dont want Quebec to stay in Canada i want this bunch of ungrateful whining welfare bums out of Canada.
Mrs Marois and her band of linguistic assasins are now going after the big boys as their goal is the total eradication of anything that could represent the English culture in Quebec.
http://www.lackuna.com/2012/06/21/quebec-language-police-crack-down-on-retailers-with-english-only-signs/

Wonder how long before the idea of gas ovens arises.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:14 am

This kind of stuff is now happening almost daily here in Montreal...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/10/29/montreal-stm-assault-savane-metro.html?cmp=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
What the hell is wrong with these people?