CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:06 pm

Does anyone here know where I can get sound clips of Sergio the Master Baker? I used to hear him all the time, and now I live in the US and I have not heard him in almost 13 years. I have friends down here that love my impression, but it just isn't the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:03 pm

Blacksheep wrote:
Does anyone here know where I can get sound clips of Sergio the Master Baker? I used to hear him all the time, and now I live in the US and I have not heard him in almost 13 years. I have friends down here that love my impression, but it just isn't the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Why? You going to bake a huge cack and drive around....cack hanging out the window? just one huge caaaaaaaaaaaack! :lol:

Heh heh,i used to live to hear sergio on cjay92 on Jerrys show.I tried to find clips on their site and a few other places with no luck.

Another good one was Guisseppe,the semen(cement)truck driver.

Welcome to CKA,anyone who likes Sergio must have a good sense of humour. :wink:

Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:42 pm

i was lucky enough one time to catch it on the radio when i had a tape in the recorder, and i actually got one on tape. but that tape is long gone. he was talking about having his new girlfriend with the big, brown, beautiful round aahhs (eyes) to come over and sit on his new deck. and he was going to slip her the cack.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:59 pm

Blacksheep wrote:
i was lucky enough one time to catch it on the radio when i had a tape in the recorder, and i actually got one on tape. but that tape is long gone. he was talking about having his new girlfriend with the big, brown, beautiful round aahhs (eyes) to come over and sit on his new deck. and he was going to slip her the cack.

The radio station you heard it on was CJ92 on the Jerry Forbes show.

I have heard all of the sergio episodes,one of my fav's was the halloween one,where he bakes a big cack,then puts his cack out on the lawn.
Big scary halloween caaaaaaack to scare the kiddies with.
Christmas cack,a nicely decorated cack

For anyone wondering,Sergio is a swedish baker with a heavy accent,so cake becomes cack,his deck becomes his dick,eyes are ahhhh's

Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:40 am

Does he still come on the Forbes and friends show? I listen to cjay92 online when I can, but I couldn't remember who the dj was that had him on. It has been almost 13 years since I have lived there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:42 am

Blacksheep wrote:
Does he still come on the Forbes and friends show? I listen to cjay92 online when I can, but I couldn't remember who the dj was that had him on. It has been almost 13 years since I have lived there.

Yup,think Forbes was Sergio. I know he was joeybagadonuts.

Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:51 am

I must say that I am very happy to have found this forum. I desperately miss Canada. I turned 18 up there, and even picked up the accent while I was there. All of my friends make fun of me for saying "oot and aboot" and "eh". Do you remember Bob Steele? The first time I ever heard the word "dick" on the radio. And his songs were the best.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:57 am

Blacksheep wrote:
I must say that I am very happy to have found this forum. I desperately miss Canada. I turned 18 up there, and even picked up the accent while I was there. All of my friends make fun of me for saying "oot and aboot" and "eh". Do you remember Bob Steele? The first time I ever heard the word "dick" on the radio. And his songs were the best.

Bob Steele is a friend of mine....... sort of. I used to listen to him on Cjay then moved out to BC for couple of years. Clock radio went off one morning (had it tuned into Cjib Vernon) and thought I recognized the voice. It was Bob... Cjay fired him for goin off on the air so he moved west. Met him when he was doing a remote and at a few parties.

Not long after I returned to Calgary so did he (Cjay hired him back) I called him on the air and asked of he was stalking me... then I told the Mermaid story (too long)

Hes up in edmonton now... every once in a while I call up there just to give him a hard time.

Nice guy.

BTW welcome to CKA and if you DO ever find any Sergio sound bytes please let me know.

Wil

Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:08 am

WDHIII wrote:
Blacksheep wrote:

Bob Steele is a friend of mine....... sort of. I used to listen to him on Cjay then moved out to BC for couple of years. Clock radio went off one morning (had it tuned into Cjib Vernon) and thought I recognized the voice. It was Bob... Cjay fired him for goin off on the air so he moved west. Met him when he was doing a remote and at a few parties.

Not long after I returned to Calgary so did he (Cjay hired him back) I called him on the air and asked of he was stalking me... then I told the Mermaid story (too long)

Hes up in edmonton now... every once in a while I call up there just to give him a hard time.

Nice guy.

BTW welcome to CKA and if you DO ever find any Sergio sound bytes please let me know.

Wil
Does he still do the morning show? And is that station streaming? I would love to hear him again.

If I find any Sergio sound bytes, this will be my first stop, I swear. I will post a link for all to enjoy!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:11 am

Blacksheep wrote:
WDHIII wrote:
Blacksheep wrote:

Nice guy.

Wil
Does he still do the morning show? And is that station streaming? I would love to hear him again.

If I find any Sergio sound bytes, this will be my first stop, I swear. I will post a link for all to enjoy!

Yup hes still with CHED up in Edmonton and Im sure you can listen online.

Might have to call him and see if he can wiggle where he gets em outta Forbes.

If I do Ill let ya know!

8)

Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:14 am

Awsome, thank you very much.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:16 am

Blacksheep wrote:

Anytime and again..... from one "blacksheep" to another.......

Welcome to CKA 8)

Maybe tune in my show sometime (thats what Im trying to find the clips for)

:wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:20 am

WDHIII wrote:
Blacksheep wrote:

Welcome to CKA 8)

You could allways pop into Forbes bar and grill. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:28 am

ziggy wrote:
WDHIII wrote:
Blacksheep wrote:

Welcome to CKA 8)

You could allways pop into Forbes bar and grill. :wink:

Ive been there several times (its about 10 minutes walking distance from my house) but hes never there.

Food really isnt that great either and its rarely busy. I go there to buy some of his hot sauce. (Proceeds go to the Cjay 92 kids Fund)

Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:29 am

WDHIII, what is your show? Let me know, and I will listen. I can even call in, as it doesn't cost me to call Canada.

I would pop into Forbes Bar and Grill, but it is a bit of a commute. About 1500 miles, give or take a kilometer. hee hee hee

I am trying to get the money saved up for a motorcycle trip up there.