Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Came across this today, a part of me want to roll my eyes and a part of me wants to agree. Roll my eyes at all the gun lovin' mama jama BS. Agree about the over done Cali regulations. But dunno how much of it all is actually true, probably not a lot since these types of interwebz youtubes usually for the fiddly diddly type of crowd.

Oh and its not Lewis Blacks FUCK TEXAS video in case you were wondering.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:17 pm

You're right, I agree with the over 2,000 viewers who gave that particular video thumbs up. I subscribe to Bill Whittle's (that's him in the vid) YouTube channel. Hope you weren't waiting for an apology. And yes, everything Bill says there is true.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Called it ! :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Meh....given a choice Oregon

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:13 pm

How about nuking both Tejas and Cali and calling it even? The entirety of the United States in general itself is the best reason overall to never leave Canada again. "Don't feel like getting shot" is now the frontrunner by a couple of lengths over "Don't feel like getting sued" and "Don't feel like getting beaten up with a Bible". "Don't feel like getting poisoned by the recently-fracked fresh water supply" is coming up quick from behind though, replacing "Don't feel like getting mugged by a Mexican and/or Negro" which is now falling behind. :mrgreen:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Don`t want to end up in a sequel of U turn, Wrong Turn or Deliverance

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:36 pm

desertdude wrote:
Called it ! :D

Good for you, little fella. Your medal's in the mail.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:54 pm

ShepherdsDog wrote:
Don`t want to end up in a sequel of U turn, Wrong Turn or Deliverance

Sadly enough, "Don't want my daughters getting raped by football players" is a dangerous perennial competitors in this race too. :?

Tampa Bay Lightning

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:58 pm

We in Texas have way more freedom and rights then those in California. we have a better State Gov then they do and leaner and cost effective. Gun rights we have freedom and where 8th largest Economy in the world and still growing. Time for Bart to re-butt for Cali [B-o] . Personally California is heading for self destruction and separation internal.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:07 am

I guess it's wrong that I build bonfires in the back yard, and shoot guns in sight of houses (and no one calls the Gendarmes), but live in Alberta?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:35 am

Those kind of parties are fun. At least until some drunk goes wild and throws a pail of diesel fuel onto the fire. Seen that happen a couple of times. Bwooooffff! And everyone has to scramble away from the heat, beers and lawn chairs falling over in the panic. Fun-lovin' good ol' bwah idiots. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:46 am

Thanos wrote:
Those kind of parties are fun. At least until some drunk goes wild and throws a pail of diesel fuel onto the fire. Seen that happen a couple of times. Bwooooffff! And everyone has to scramble away from the heat, beers and lawn chairs falling over in the panic. Fun-lovin' good ol' bwah idiots. 8)

Dunno man, somehow my grandfather always managed to find an old tire. Out at the Homestead in Nova Scotia, or in Alberta at a national park; somehow some old tire would end up on the fire.

Those bastards are hot, and stink! And no one could ever figure out where he got them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:51 am

Given the piles of them that appear to exist on every rural property I've seen I always assumed that the tires were naturally migrating to the backwoods on their own. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:53 am

Vamp018 wrote:
We in Texas have way more freedom and rights then those in California. we have a better State Gov then they do and leaner and cost effective. Gun rights we have freedom and where 8th largest Economy in the world and still growing. Time for Bart to re-butt for Cali [B-o] . Personally California is heading for self destruction and separation internal.

As a California resident I can attest to the fact that all of the above is absolutely and undeniably true.

California is going to be Detroit on a grand scale. We have one-party rule and all of the corruption and avarice that goes with one-party rule. What Republicans there are in the Legislature are gutless, toothless, and worthless.

Whenever I finally retire Mrs. Bart is agreed that it won't be in California. To that effect sometime in the spring we're taking a trip to Nevada and Idaho to do some sightseeing and to scope out a place to hang our hats. And we haven't ruled out Texas or Arizona as places to move (flee) to.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:54 am

I read somewhere that Oregon is 'the place to be' now...