Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Bodah Bodah:
Brenda Brenda:
What about offensive threads like this one? Are they going to be moved to that section? Of course this is just an opinion-thread, but there are also news threads that people might find offensive... How would that work?

If a mod believes a thread based on the topic matter is offensive, outrageous in nature and outrage is inevitable eg. "All Canadians are flesh eating frost monkeys" the can move it right to that part of the forum, where insults are allowed.

But I'm only talking about direct personal insults here, if you find a thread offensive you can go in there and civily discuss why you think a persons OP is wrong based on subject not their beliefs, but you can't insult them.

That's not fair tho. It is ok for the OP to insult whomever or whatever, but you can't call them an asshole for doing so...

I'll answer this in the other Insult Poll thread Brenda, this one is far off subject as it is.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:29 pm

I don't know if that is necessarily a bad thing :P

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Brenda Brenda:
He WAS told that. He still said he thinks she was weak, and he has not taken his "she did not deserve to live comment" back.

I just find it curious that people who are calling him out are told to be bullies, while people who consider depression a "weakness" (yet want to become a psychiatrist :? ) are apparently no big deal. THOSE are the people who are making it hard for people with mental illness to "come out".

When you call in sick with the flu, you get "feel better!!", yet when you call in sick because getting out of bed is too hard because of your depression, you get "toughen up"...

I'd rep you for this post but even after months of not posting I still can't. Go figure :?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:14 pm

dino_bobba_renno dino_bobba_renno:
Brenda Brenda:
He WAS told that. He still said he thinks she was weak, and he has not taken his "she did not deserve to live comment" back.

I just find it curious that people who are calling him out are told to be bullies, while people who consider depression a "weakness" (yet want to become a psychiatrist :? ) are apparently no big deal. THOSE are the people who are making it hard for people with mental illness to "come out".

When you call in sick with the flu, you get "feel better!!", yet when you call in sick because getting out of bed is too hard because of your depression, you get "toughen up"...

I'd rep you for this post but even after months of not posting I still can't. Go figure :?

I know... Ya gotta cheat on me with 9 others first... :(

Since it's the thought that counts... Thanks you :P

Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:16 pm

I am not insulting anybody. If I am I don't mean too. But like it was said many people think the same thing as me. I have posted this on other forums and no one has insulted me, some politely disagreed and stated their opinion and others agreed.

If you guys feel the need to insult me so much, go right ahead.

Also I didn't say I wanted to be a psychiatrist. I want to do something in the Neuroscience field.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:
I am not insulting anybody. If I am I don't mean too. But like it was said many people think the same thing as me. I have posted this on other forums and no one has insulted me, some politely disagreed and stated their opinion and others agreed.

Also I didn't say I wanted to be a psychiatrist. I want to do something in the Neuroscience field.

Right. I'm sorry, you said PsyCHOLOgist. Page 9:
Thiizic Thiizic:

I want to be a psychologist, so yes I do believe I will be able to help people with mental issues.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:
I am not insulting anybody.

The family of Mrs. Todd may beg to differ.

Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Psychologist doesn't mean Psychiatrist.

Robair Robair:
Thiizic Thiizic:

I didn't know she was married?

if they have a problem with it they can talk to me.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:
No, and I am thankful for that, because a psychologist is not allowed to prescribe meds.
What does it have to do with neuroscience tho?
$1:
Robair Robair:
Thiizic Thiizic:

Are you being obtuse for a reason? Don't you think Mrs. Todd is Amanda's MOTHER???
Oh wait, you completely forgot that you said that her most precious thing in life, her DAUGHTER, did not deserve to live.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Robair Robair:
Thiizic Thiizic:

R=UP

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:

You're insulting your parents and all the teachers you've ever had, but mostly you're insulting yourself.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:29 pm

dino_bobba_renno dino_bobba_renno:
Brenda Brenda:

Got your six.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:

4chan?

At this point all of the insults have been said.

You don't get it...fair enough. Not everyone in life gets it.

As I've said, you shit your bed. You can hang around for as long as you want and say whatever sparkle pony pretty stuff you want.

That stink ain't leaving you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:

Robair Robair:
Thiizic Thiizic:

Care to post your name and address? I'd be glad to pass it on to the family.

Or was that just a bluff?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Care to post your name and address? I'd be glad to pass it on to the family.

You wouldn't pass this kind of insensitive crap on to the family. Better that they never catch wind of it.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 12  13  14  15  16  Next