CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
 Calgary Flames


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 89
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:45 pm
 


So tons of people die everyday people don't give a shit. The environment is being destroyed people don't give a shit. People are living on the street with no rights and people don't give a shit.

One girl kills herself and people give a shit... this is the world we live in.

Sorry, but it just frustrates me about how the media chooses and controls what they want people to care about. People die everyday due to suicide and no one cares. Kids got arrested in Ontario because of bullying which I think is wrong, they have an opinion and should be able to speak their mind.

In my personal opinion Amanda Todd didn't deserve to live. There are hundreds of ways around suicide. She was just proven to be weak and its natural selection taking affect.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10000
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:47 pm
 


You deserve a punch in the face.


Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
 Calgary Flames


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 89
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:48 pm
 


Lemmy wrote:
You deserve a punch in the face.


Because of my opinion? I firmly believe this. I am sorry.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23851
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:00 pm
 


Thiizic wrote:
So tons of people die everyday people don't give a shit. The environment is being destroyed people don't give a shit. People are living on the street with no rights and people don't give a shit.

One girl kills herself and people give a shit... this is the world we live in.

Sorry, but it just frustrates me about how the media chooses and controls what they want people to care about. People die everyday due to suicide and no one cares. Kids got arrested in Ontario because of bullying which I think is wrong, they have an opinion and should be able to speak their mind.

In my personal opinion Amanda Todd didn't deserve to live. There are hundreds of ways around suicide. She was just proven to be weak and its natural selection taking affect.


Another piece of shit wanders into CKA.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23851
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:02 pm
 


Thiizic wrote:
Lemmy wrote:
You deserve a punch in the face.


Because of my opinion? I firmly believe this. I am sorry.


I firmly believe that a lot of people will think you deserve a punch in the face.

Head down to the local tavern and voice your opinion. Enjoy your freedom of speech there.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 50666
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:03 pm
 


If you believe someone "does not deserve to live" because of something they did, you are an asshole. Or a cunt. Whichever you prefer.

You also never understood why people care about Amanda Todd's suicide. It must have gone over your head that she is an example as to where people like you can lead others to. LOTS of people are hurting like she was hurting every single day. People do care.
Now, YOU don't, obviously. Which is fine.

But maybe you should just keep your head up your ass while you are talking shit you do not understand.


Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
 Calgary Flames


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 89
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:06 pm
 


Gunnair wrote:
Thiizic wrote:
So tons of people die everyday people don't give a shit. The environment is being destroyed people don't give a shit. People are living on the street with no rights and people don't give a shit.

One girl kills herself and people give a shit... this is the world we live in.

Sorry, but it just frustrates me about how the media chooses and controls what they want people to care about. People die everyday due to suicide and no one cares. Kids got arrested in Ontario because of bullying which I think is wrong, they have an opinion and should be able to speak their mind.

In my personal opinion Amanda Todd didn't deserve to live. There are hundreds of ways around suicide. She was just proven to be weak and its natural selection taking affect.


Another piece of shit wanders into CKA.


What makes me a piece of shit? Because I think people are weak? Why is your opinion better then mine? Just because it is insensitive is a pretty bad reason. I don't see you expressing your opinion on the situation.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23851
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:07 pm
 


Brenda wrote:
If you believe someone "does not deserve to live" because of something they did, you are an asshole. Or a cunt. Whichever you prefer.

You also never understood why people care about Amanda Todd's suicide. It must have gone over your head that she is an example as to where people like you can lead others to. LOTS of people are hurting like she was hurting every single day. People do care.
Now, YOU don't, obviously. Which is fine.

But maybe you should just keep your head up your ass while you are talking shit you do not understand.


The latest troll rolls in. :evil:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21393
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:08 pm
 


I know someone who deserves to die... but I'll not talking. :evil:


Last edited by raydan on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23851
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:10 pm
 


Thiizic wrote:
Gunnair wrote:
Thiizic wrote:
So tons of people die everyday people don't give a shit. The environment is being destroyed people don't give a shit. People are living on the street with no rights and people don't give a shit.

One girl kills herself and people give a shit... this is the world we live in.

Sorry, but it just frustrates me about how the media chooses and controls what they want people to care about. People die everyday due to suicide and no one cares. Kids got arrested in Ontario because of bullying which I think is wrong, they have an opinion and should be able to speak their mind.

In my personal opinion Amanda Todd didn't deserve to live. There are hundreds of ways around suicide. She was just proven to be weak and its natural selection taking affect.


Another piece of shit wanders into CKA.


What makes me a piece of shit? Because I think people are weak? Why is your opinion better then mine? Just because it is insensitive is a pretty bad reason. I don't see you expressing your opinion on the situation.


As I've suggested, hero, stroll down to the local bar and mouth off your strength there instead of the anonymity of the Internet.

As for my opinion, I have expressed it. You're just another piece of shit troll here to play in the forum.

I doubt you'll last long.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21393
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:10 pm
 


Gunnair wrote:
Brenda wrote:
If you believe someone "does not deserve to live" because of something they did, you are an asshole. Or a cunt. Whichever you prefer.

You also never understood why people care about Amanda Todd's suicide. It must have gone over your head that she is an example as to where people like you can lead others to. LOTS of people are hurting like she was hurting every single day. People do care.
Now, YOU don't, obviously. Which is fine.

But maybe you should just keep your head up your ass while you are talking shit you do not understand.


The latest troll rolls in. :evil:

He was a piece of shit as soon as he joined... took a break... and then came back saying he was a changed man... yup, he's changed, he's a bigger piece of shit. :(


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23188

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:10 pm
 


Amanda spent time in hospital for depression - ie it was pretty bad. We don't know what the cause was, she may have killed herself even if she was never bullied. She wrote that she had no one, which is not true, but certainly the way she felt in her depression.

Where I will agree about the attention she is getting, is that I bet a lot of people who are now "grieving" about her death stood by and watched her being bullied, or even bullied her themselves. Or would have if they had actually known her. A lot of the grieving is about the people doing it, rather than about Amanda. Kind of a Dianna moment for many, I bet. But if her death does get some change in our attitudes towards bullying, then it won't have been in vain.


Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
 Calgary Flames


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 89
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:12 pm
 


Brenda wrote:
If you believe someone "does not deserve to live" because of something they did, you are an asshole. Or a cunt. Whichever you prefer.

You also never understood why people care about Amanda Todd's suicide. It must have gone over your head that she is an example as to where people like you can lead others to. LOTS of people are hurting like she was hurting every single day. People do care.
Now, YOU don't, obviously. Which is fine.

But maybe you should just keep your head up your ass while you are talking shit you do not understand.


Finally someone who is actually backing up their thoughts.
I am not trying to start a fight I am trying to have a debate.

K sure call me an asshole because I think people who cant pull their wait shouldn't be hear. I respect everybody as long as they respect me, I am also far from a bully. But tell me this, why are people only wanting to do something now? Surely it will blow over in a few weeks but like I said it isn't the first time this has happened


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10000
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:13 pm
 


Funny, this genius lists "Buddhism" as an interest. Otto? Is that you? Where's Wanda these day?


Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
 Calgary Flames


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 89
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:15 pm
 


andyt wrote:
Amanda spent time in hospital for depression - ie it was pretty bad. We don't know what the cause was, she may have killed herself even if she was never bullied. She wrote that she had no one, which is not true, but certainly the way she felt in her depression.

Where I will agree about the attention she is getting, is that I bet a lot of people who are now "grieving" about her death stood by and watched her being bullied, or even bullied her themselves. Or would have if they had actually known her. A lot of the grieving is about the people doing it, rather than about Amanda. Kind of a Dianna moment for many, I bet. But if her death does get some change in our attitudes towards bullying, then it won't have been in vain.


Yeah, people said if they knew her they would have helped her. I don't believe that one bit. Thank you for giving me your opinion on the situation :)


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5 ... 16  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.