CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:09 am

How can a woman who tells you they want to be with you the rest of your life, who tells you you are the only one, who dreams of having childern with you, who always professes her undying love who you have been with almost 2 years...suddenly stop loving you and within a matter of 2 DAYS have started liking someone else and completly change their who way of life, from shy and quiet person who doesnt drink, to someone who goes out and parties every night gets drunk and all this other crap....how can supposed such strong feelings just go away in a matter of 1 day, and to top it off they show such disrespect and pure hatred toward those who they had been goign out with for 2 years......some women are truly evil...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:16 am

Some women are quick to claim their love and loyalty because that's how they think they should feel. That kind of drastic change was likely in the making for some time longer than was obvious, so that's a clear indication that this person isn't trustworthy, or honest.

Write it off and keep truckin'.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:28 am

(Bue_Nose, your sig is awesome! lol)

Some women are just young. She a teenager? This sounds like the actions of a teenager/very young woman. Women in general can be difficult to figure from time to time, but at that age they can be downright nuts! If that is the case, it probably has nothing to do with you, just her and her crazyness.

Disclaimer: None of this applies to my girfriend, she is a perfect angel.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:47 am

Good cover Rob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:57 am

thanks for the advice Blue and Rob....yes she is a teenager....by the way nice little disclaimer ya put in there :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:07 am

Time to go hang out with the boys and join the he-man women haters club for a few months.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:29 am

Ripcat Ripcat:
Time to go hang out with the boys and join the he-man women haters club for a few months.
It's tough, though... not everyone is a fan of he-man women. I mean, I appreciate a girl being physically fit, but too much muscle is a little intimidating for some men.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:55 am

so are men
We dated for two years.... we were to be married soon. He was my future i just knew it. Instead my "future" decide he wanted to fuck a different girl. When i discovered the truth, he started to proclaim his undying devotion and proceeded to tell me how with her "it was just sex" but that he really loved only me. It was a very sad time and truly a shame that he threw away the best thing that was ever going to happen to him.... "for just sex".

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:03 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Ripcat Ripcat:
It's tough, though... not everyone is a fan of he-man women. I mean, I appreciate a girl being physically fit, but too much muscle is a little intimidating for some men.

Thats not what I meant BN. It's an inside joke but the jist of it is that some friends of mine that weren't having much continued success with the ladies started calling themselves the He-man woman haters club. They'd basically have fun making fun of and tormenting the women at bars etc. and making bets on who would dance/makeout/sleep with the fattest/ugliest woman. They actually got a bit pathetic near the end.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:10 pm

Sorry... dry sarcasm is my specialty :lol:

That's a little excessive - they obviously had some pretty serious issues.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:12 pm

No, they just drank together, too much, too often and all swore off having girlfriends for a while.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:18 pm

kitty kitty:
so are men
We dated for two years.... we were to be married soon. He was my future i just knew it. Instead my "future" decide he wanted to fuck a different girl. When i discovered the truth, he started to proclaim his undying devotion and proceeded to tell me how with her "it was just sex" but that he really loved only me. It was a very sad time and truly a shame that he threw away the best thing that was ever going to happen to him.... "for just sex".

dont you just hate assholes...why cant people just be honest and upfront about things and not sneak around and do shit like that....

p.s. Kitty: is that you in your avatar??

Last edited by ZoSo51 on Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:19 pm

Ripcat Ripcat:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Ripcat Ripcat:

Thats not what I meant BN. It's an inside joke but the jist of it is that some friends of mine that weren't having much continued success with the ladies started calling themselves the He-man woman haters club. They'd basically have fun making fun of and tormenting the women at bars etc. and making bets on who would dance/makeout/sleep with the fattest/ugliest woman. They actually got a bit pathetic near the end.

what kind of advice is that? :roll:

So you had your heart broken ... i know what will make you feel better go out and dump all over women before they dump on you again. Yeah and lets pick the ones who likely already have some self esteem issues and lets make them feel worse.

Hanging out with friends will help. They give you a sense of belonging and comradely.
Give yourself sometime to trust again before you start "sleeping with the enemy".

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:32 pm

kitty kitty:
Hanging out with friends will help. They give you a sense of belonging and comradely.
Give yourself sometime to trust again before you start "sleeping with the enemy".

This is my advive too as you will see from my original post. I was just explaining to BN where I got the term He-man woman haters club. The guys I'm refering to were not assholes, just young at the time. If people want to drink and make fools of themselves then you can't blame others for making a point of how foolish they are.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:39 pm

Ripcat Ripcat:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Ripcat Ripcat:

Ahhhh, memories...we called em fugly contests.....my buddy Joe almost always won. :oops: and yes they are quite pathetic......but it seems like good fun when you're hammered.