Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:54 pm

Well I have had all I can take of the plucking Paranoid Propaganda Terrorist loving Posters. They have infected just about every Canadian Forum with their factless shit. What was once a lone retard trolling the forums blaming Bush for he/she STDs, they now have an ARMY of Retards pusing their Anti-US Propaganda. I can't take it anymore, I am thinking of getting a gun (not really I can't shoot them over the net-can I?). Please you shit heads can't you have the "Decency" and "Honor" for one day to stop defiling the memory of those who died five years ago today. YOU MAKE ME SICK-BASTARDS.

Thanks I needed to do that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:57 pm

$1:
Well I have had all I can take of the plucking Paranoid Propaganda Terrorist loving Posters. They have infected just about every Canadian Forum with their factless shit. What was once a lone retard trolling the forums blaming Bush for he/she STDs, they now have an ARMY of Retards pusing their Anti-US Propaganda. I can't take it anymore, I am thinking of getting a gun (not really I can't shoot them over the net-can I?). Please you shit heads can't you have the "Decency" and "Honor" for one day to stop defiling the memory of those who died five years ago today. YOU MAKE ME SICK-BASTARDS.

PDT_Armataz_01_37 [stupid]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:10 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
"There's NEVER a good reason to start a war."
- Comrade IceOwl

ROTFL

The Islam Militants are saying, "Convert to Islam or Die". That's a GOOD reason to start a war: Go in there and wipe em all out - it's them or us so let's get them first.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:18 am

stratos stratos:
$1:
And exactly WHO are you to tell ME to STFU?

He is a highly respected member of CKA and your just a bloody noob who is still so wet behind the ears on this site that your mom has yet to close her legs from your birth. So take your whoe shit attitude and STFU.

:wink:

Now that I've gotten that out of my system welcome to the site desertfan. CKA is realy a great place to be people are cool as all get out. The above was truly in jest and I've wanted to use whoe shit on some other threads but the flame thread is the best for words like that.

Yeah, well, OK, thanks and I have been looking for a forum where we can tell it like it is and how we really feel without some pussy moderators deleting everything because it doesn't conform to their "standards". Canadians are cool and Canadian girls are hotter than American girls.
Hayley Wickenheiser is the hottest girl in the world. Canadian women got wrestling in their universities, something the NCAA is too chicken to sanction. And Melody McCague at Lakehead...you are AWESOME!

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:52 pm

crease crease:
Soccer/football players are complete pussies, diving any chance they get. Pretending to be hurt holding their shin protectors? WTF! are you kidding me? these fucking pansies call themselves men ? FUCK.. beautiful game they call it ....psst! I guess, some people say ballet is beautiful.

British, Australian, North American minus Mexico, Germany? not included in this rant. R=UP

Heh, I agree...

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:59 pm

...and you call yourselves Canadians [bonk] [moon]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:06 pm

crease crease:
British, Australian, North American minus Mexico, Germany? not included in this rant. R=UP

That's pretty contradictory considering that British and Australians are the biggest fans and players of Soccer/Football but hey, might as well single them out right?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:01 pm

I'm a Bible-believing, Devil-chasing, bible thumping, holy-rolling, tongue-talking, Jesus-following, believer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:15 pm

you canadians are punks. all you do is club baby seals for sport and listen to nickleback & avril lavigne. you should all get together in a big room and eat sh!t.

oh btw, "theory of a dead man" is a sh!tty band. yeah i said it what are you gonna do? exactly.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:35 pm

southyr6 southyr6:
you canadians are punks. all you do is club baby seals for sport and listen to nickleback & avril lavigne. you should all get together in a big room and eat sh!t.

oh btw, "theory of a dead man" is a sh!tty band. yeah i said it what are you gonna do? exactly.
:lol: pussy

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:43 pm

southyr6 southyr6:

Your grasp of english is rudimentary at best so I am going to assume you are American. No problem, that is your lot in life, being dumb.

We club baby seals (which is wrong) you club baby arabs.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:16 am

I don't think this could be topped for flaming but here goes nothing...

Hangmans Multiple Choice Quiz for Americans :

Sentencing leaders and there cronies to death by Hanging has become a popular sport in the world today ...now the question is , which one of these peoples heads will seperate from their body when being dropped from the gallows?

A. George Bush
B. Donald Rumsfeld
C. Dick Cheney
:P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:23 am

:D :wink: