Canadian Forums

Is Québec, a pin in the ass !
Yes  63%  [ 24 ]
No  24%  [ 9 ]
Why those frogs still speaks freach  13%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 38

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:47 pm

Hi guys, Im the president of La Libération a non profit organisation dédicate to promote Québec identity and proudness. Mush as you do guys at canadaka, What we like about your site is that you promote canadien identity whitout Québec, you do a important job, cause when we will be independant (2008 or 2009) we will nead to define whats a Canadien without Québec, vs USA. you began the job, i mean nothin in francais, almost no Québécers, juste Red and White, you dont even predend that where important.

Cause from our point of view, it will be a relef for you to. It seam that where a pin in the ass for you guys. [BB]

Go cheak our site www.laliberation.org
pics http://album.gourgane.com/la_liberation

we have sexy chicks whit flags to, not mush as you, and the reaction is weird , the feministes are shock, Anyway im waiting for you comments

respecfuly

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:44 pm

Where do you see we promote Canada with out Quebec?? I started a French sectiuon so that our francop[hone members would feel welcome here too... Ill only warn you once, do not come here spouting seperatiste propaganda, or try to start bull shit, as you will find y9our self banned faster than you can sing Fere Jacques...

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:54 pm

I am confused, seperatist's like Canada Kicks Ass, a website promoting Canadian patriotism. I have not found anything that specifically promotes Canada without Quebec. There may not be too many members from Quebec, likely because of language, but there are several from Montreal and there are a bunch of models from Quebec too. There is nothing here that i have ever seen that has ever came close to promoting a Canadian Identity without Quebec, or PEI, or BC, or NWT, NS, ONT, NB, or any of the other provinces or territories. It is the identity of Canada as a whole.

As the saying goes: Seperatism is the glue that holds Canada together.
I hope to see you around in the forums monsieur (sp?) LysPatriote. Welcome to Canada Kicks Ass

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:18 pm

No in fact, i would like to know why you wont Québec to stay whit you in Canada?
Im not here to spred propaganda, i knows that you guys as patriotic as you are, your not gonna become separatis, is becose i run a web site in the same style than what you do , but for a other nation. i thot than we can excange repecfully on what do we have in commun and whats divide us. We can both learn about the other camp.

Separatis represent 49% of the population of Québec, 63% of Québécers(formenly known as Freach Canadien) so it be someting about 10% of the population of Canada so if you have 1% separatist.Maybe is not the end of the world

On La Liberation forum i dont bend Federalist i exchange whit them.
We respect you guys, you are Canadien and proud.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:33 pm

I think i like you LysPatriote. If i were a seperatist, i would be saying nearly all the same stuff (in slightly clearer english, but you english is about as good as my french is now). I like oyu a whole lot more than that _747 guy. as long as things are kept respectful and intelligent, i don't think that anyone will ever have a problem with you being here, and always remember that Canda includes Quebec as far as i am concerned.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:12 am

LysPatriote: I checked out your site and it seems to be much as you described it: A Quebec version of Canada Kicks Ass! So all is good!
I definitely don't mind debating with people who seem reasonable such as yourself. :)

Just one thing: You seem to deplore the lack of French content at CKA yet I couldn't help but notice that there was no "English Discussion" section over at laliberation. And it is entirely in blue and white, no red whatsoever! You don't even pretend that Anglo-Quebecers are important!... 8O :wink:

Il ne faudrait pas etre hypocrite, apres tout!! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:05 am

Freaker Freaker:
LysPatriote: I checked out your site and it seems to be much as you described it: A Quebec version of Canada Kicks Ass! So all is good!
I definitely don't mind debating with people who seem reasonable such as yourself. :)

Just one thing: You seem to deplore the lack of French content at CKA yet I couldn't help but notice that there was no "English Discussion" section over at laliberation. And it is entirely in blue and white, no red whatsoever! You don't even pretend that Anglo-Quebecers are important!... 8O :wink:

Il ne faudrait pas etre hypocrite, apres tout!! :wink:

Hi every body, Antoine from la libération.org.

You're right Freaker, ther is no ''English Discussion'' section yet at www.laliberation.org

http://laliberation.org , but if you would like to have a section of the forum in English, why not !!! If there is a demand, we'll create one,
En attendant tu peut toujours venir nous jaser en ''Franglais'' :wink:

In fact, you're all welcome, we're neighbors after all, aren't we ?
And if this Country is realy bilingual, we'll probably be able to communicate with each others un ti peut en anglais pis un ti peut en francais !
[flag] Image [BB]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:50 am

C'est beau Antoine et LysPatriote, j'accepte votre chaleureuse invitation! 8)

Et Bravo! Le site semble etre bien realise! (va falloir que j'installe mon clavier Franco! :oops: )

A bientot! 8)

RH: These guys are separatists but I think they will be okay...

....on the other hand, that schmuck _747 is another story :!:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:28 am

Yup thats why I didnt try to ban them or be a prick, as evey one has thier right to an opinion..And btw thier site is a very good one too..

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:27 pm

$1:
but for a other nation.

Quebec is part of Canada, whether you like it or not ;)

Canada Kicks Ass in now way promotes Canada without Quebec, or french. there is some info about the province and the french language in the content section of the site. There is a French discussion forum.

Sure the sites colours are in Red and white, because that is the colours of OUR nation flag. if i did red white adn blue it would look to... American.

Sure the whole site is not translated into french, I am a 1 man crew making this site, I dont have the time or the language skill to do it. I have said before, if someone is willing i would love to have a french version. For now just use google or altavista translate service.

It is true that there are not too many french speakers on the forum, i don't know why that is. I know that not all french Canadians have seperatist attitudes. My roommate is from quebec city, born in france. my girlfriend is from montreal, and the newest Canada Kicks Ass babe is from Laval Quebec. I have also sold numerous Canada kicks Ass shirts to people in Quebec.

Quebec is part of Canada, Canada would not be the same without quebec and the people of quebec are more than welcome on this site!

Last edited by Canadaka on Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:15 pm

Canadaka Canadaka:
$1:
but for a other nation.

Quebec is part of Canada, whether you like it or not ;)

Canada Kicks Ass in now wa promotes Canada without Quebec, or french. there is some info about the province and the french language in the content section of the site. There is a French discussion forum.

Sure the whole site is not translated into french, I am a 1 man crew making this site, I dont have the time or the language skill to do it. I have said before, if someone is willing i would love to have a french version. For now just use google or altavista translate service.

It is true that there are not too many french speakers on the forum, i don't know why that is. I know that not all french Canadians have seperatist attitudes. My roommate is from quebec city, born in france. my girlfriend is from montreal, and the newest Canada Kicks Ass babe is from Laval Quebec. I have also sold numerous Canada kicks Ass shirts to people in Quebec.

Ahem!!
(phlem)LOL.... :lol:
bonjour!...
(Hi)
Il y a desfois que je n'aime pas etre invisble.
(There are times where I don't like being invisible.)

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:15 pm

Double post thing happening...sorry.
Un poste en double est arrive.. je suis desolee.

La biere et l'internet ne ce melange pas bien...
Beer and the internet don't mix well :twisted:

Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:11 pm

LysPatriote LysPatriote:
Hi guys, Im the president of La Libération a non profit organisation dédicate to promote Québec identity and proudness. Mush as you do guys at canadaka, What we like about your site is that you promote canadien identity whitout Québec, you do a important job, cause when we will be independant (2008 or 2009) we will nead to define whats a Canadien without Québec, vs USA. you began the job, i mean nothin in francais, almost no Québécers, juste Red and White, you dont even predend that where important.

Cause from our point of view, it will be a relef for you to. It seam that where a pin in the ass for you guys. [BB]

Go cheak our site www.laliberation.org
pics http://album.gourgane.com/la_liberation

we have sexy chicks whit flags to, not mush as you, and the reaction is weird , the feministes are shock, Anyway im waiting for you comments

respecfuly

Cause when you'll be independent in 2008 or 2009? That's a laugh. Quebec is part of Canada and is bound to this country in more ways that one. It's financially, culturally and politically connected to Canada. Plus, the bill on clarity basically makes it impossible for Quebec to separate.

2/3 of Quebec is aboriginal land. You can forget keeping those resources for your own country if you successfully separated.

Your 49% number that you come up with is certainly not a clear question asked to respondants. They are either clouded by terminology or that combined with current political climate on certain issues.

As I always say: Quebec has no more a unique culture than other Canadians. Ontario is unique. Try comparing Newfoundland with Alberta.

Though Quebec is quite a xenophobic society compared to some other Canadians provinces (and cultures), especially Ontario. This may explain, atleast partly, the want to separate it's self from such a multicultural and functioning country like Canada.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:48 pm

Andem Andem:
Plus, the bill on clarity basically makes it impossible for Quebec to separate.

I'm sorry to disapoint you but the actual constitution is made in a way so Quebec can secede whenever they want. If in 2008 we get more than 50 % (yes I say we, because separatist is clearly quebec versus Canada, quebec federalists are nothing else than traitor) of vote for quebec liberation and fedaralists try to refuse us our legitimate right as a nation to be sovereign then we'll come to arms. Like the 1837-1838 Patriots we'll fight, because the federalists don't understand words. I used to thought every problem could be solved peacefully but when some people does not understand and this for 235 years long ther's a dead end.

Let's take a history lesson.

History History:
In 1534 Canada is discovered by Jacques Cartier.
In 1608 Quebec is founded
up to date, no problems
in 1760 english decides that they want our territory and fight us, after a long siege they take over Quebec. Canada change from 100% french to 99%.
After the liberation of the United-States in 1780, Loyalists take over Acadie, Quebec and Ontario. Quebec province become Low-Canada and Ontario become High Canada, 90% of Canada is french.
In 1837 Patriots defends Low-Canada, Québec villages are burn and women are raped by english soldier, Patriots are masacred.
In 1838, The Frères Chasseur declare Québec indépendance and make a constitution for Low-Canada, they are also masacred.
In 1839, 12 Patriots are hanged by the neck while a 500 english crowd applaude. remainings are sent to Australie or liberated after a detention in very bad conditions.
In 1840, Union is forced even if the majority of the Quebec population is against and the Low-Canada parliement too. French are now first time less than 50% in Canada.
In 1867 Federaton (and now confederation like people call it) is signed, Later the frist traitor, Laurier become prime minister.
In 1960 Québec starts is Révolution Tranquille, this a the beggining of a new era for Québec.
In october 1970, the FLQ Front de Libération du Québec] tries to liberate Québec by assassinating a minister. Their methodes are too rude for the population and the movement lose credibility
In 1976, René Lévesque become Québec's Prime minister, this is the beggining of a series of even greeter changes in Quebec.
In 1980, Québec loses a vote on soveraignety 60-40, this negative event marks the end of the Révolution Tranquille.
In 1995, Québec Loses Again by 0,8%. The vote is nearly tricked by the loyalists (some people call them Canadians), who made a lost of false promise and let some non-Québecois vote, also they had 7 times the budget and had started a citizenship operation.
In 2003, Jean Charest become Prime Minister, this is a sad day for Québec.
In 2004, " Le scandale des commandites" (sorry I really don't want to say this in english) is brought to attention. The whole process was to corrupt Québécois mind by putting canadian flags everywhere.
In 2005, Jean Chrétien (The worst quebec traitor ever known) and Paul Martin talks at the Gomery commission, Chrétien explains how much Québec separation would have been tragic (actually it would have been a liberation). While Paul Martin explain how much hedidn't know about it, he the minister of finance. Hopefully 75% of Québécois doesn't trust neither of them.

In 2008, their will be a referendum ? NOTRE PAYS NOUS L'AURONS !! ???
Not with so much traitors.

The fact is all the arguments of the close-minded federalists (who are 100% of the well-informed federalists) are poor and doesn't take history and population on account.

What more can I say ?

Quebec herited of Canada debt and now have to pay it even if they dont get theur shares ? I guess you consider it an opinion, it's a fact.
You see the problems with federalists is that for them facts are opinion, Pierre-Eliot Trudeau was a traitor and a lyer and a dishonest man. That's a Fact not an opinion. Quebec have the right for separation. That's a fact not an opinion, it's even written in the dictioonnary.

At the beggining you were making me laugh but now you're really getting on my nerves ! How can people be so much close-minded and how can 54% Québécois can be so sold out and traitors. Mystery !

Another point I would like to add. Why do you care ? Why would english Canadian would like Quebec to stay with them ? Is it because you want our ressources ? I guess yes even if you don't say it. Is ii because you don't want to cross a frontier to get to PEI ? That would pertube you're little condescending people routine. The best you could do is burn the Québec flag, hate us please ! Then Québcois will have a reason to make separation, then we could explain them you are not so bad people [you = Canadians]. Only federalists are bad. The rest of the canadian [canadian population = the population of the 8 english speaking provinces plus new-brunswick population] population don't care and shouldn't.

I'm sick of all this, we milited for 235 years to be said that we don't owe to be free.

« VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE !!! » - De Gaule

À Lys Patriote : Le web (et le monde) est petit, je venais justement de m'inscrire sur les forums de La Libération, sous le nom « Denis ».

To administrator : I know you hate the truth so you'll erase this and kickban me for life... At least I had tried !

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:56 pm

$1:
To administrator : I know you hate the truth so you'll erase this and kickban me for life... At least I had tried !

here in "english" canada you are entitled to your opinion even though you may be wrong,,,, (RH)

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 313 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5 ... 21  Next