CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:22 pm

I am a skater and i just like to say that wut really pisses me off is that if a teenager weres baggy cloths and rides a skateboard you are looked upon as if you were guilty some kind of crime and i think this type of profiling is terrible!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:24 pm

Why wear baggy pants then?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:28 pm

It's hard to skateboard in straight leg jeans.

Either way, welcome to youth Fork. Every generation finds something to piss off the generation preceeding it. This happens everywhere. Take England for example. Right now, it's the all the rage to wear hoodies all the time. Problem is a few teens have robbed a few kwik-e-marts while wearing them and can't be identified. Now there's a movement to band hoodies in England.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:28 pm

How old are you? That crap went on when I was in Jr High for god sakes. Those people were called "posers". Skater wannabes who dressed like skaters.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:28 pm

I used to be a skater (still am when I get enough drinks into me). I have no problems with skaters. The one thing that realy bothers people is when skater kids thrash on private property. As far as I know, that's the only big complaint. So remember, if you're worried about your reputation as a skater, think twice about waxing the curb at the war memorial.

[align=center]Image[/align]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:48 pm

That's not music, that's noise...
damn kids these days. :D

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:50 pm

nobody said that the day glo abortions sounded pretty :wink:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:00 pm

Well, its time to but the skateboard away and get out the snowboard so why worry about it at the moment. You can hide on the hills for the next 4 months.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:05 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:22 pm

Ripcat Ripcat:
Well, its time to but the skateboard away and get out the snowboard so why worry about it at the moment. You can hide on the hills for the next 4 months.

Agreed!

Plus, it's hard to look out of place wearing baggy snowpants... It's the guy wearing the tight jeans (and no snowpants) that you worry about at the ski hill (usually wearing rental skiis and travalling at around Mach 3 with his poles up under his armpits).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:27 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Ripcat Ripcat:

Agreed!

Plus, it's hard to look out of place wearing baggy snowpants... It's the guy wearing the tight jeans (and no snowpants) that you worry about at the ski hill (usually wearing rental skiis and travalling at around Mach 3 with his poles up under his armpits).

I'll be the guy with the safety straps.(apology's to the younger posters who never heard of safety straps)

After a hard day at westcastle. 8O

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:13 pm

Man I heard the same comments in the 70's. Hey long hair you can't skate down this hill. That was back when a board was only 7 inches wide and wheels and truc's really sucked.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:17 pm

Richard Richard:
Man I heard the same comments in the 70's. Hey long hair you can't skate down this hill. That was back when a board was only 7 inches wide and wheels and truc's really sucked.
Ha ha, I remember those days, my skateboard back then was skinny and fiberglass.