CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:01 pm

Yup that boss talks a mile a minute and says nothing another thing pisses me off working with LOL STEVE!!
HEH Hottie try talking to Steve he will piss you off the first minute now there is a guy who REALLY doesnt know what he's talking about.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:03 pm

Yup that boss talks a mile a minute and says nothing another thing pisses me off working with LOL STEVE!!
HEH Hottie try talking to Steve he will piss you off the first minute now there is a guy who REALLY doesnt know what he's talking about.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:01 pm

don't be so mean, blubs!
i wouldn't recommend steve to anyone! i feel bad for poor hottie after that post! ugh!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:38 pm

things that piss me off (grab your popcorn folks):

- cheerleaders, and how everyone thinks they are so cool and acually most of them don't have enough brain cells to put together.

- when people don't agree with me and I know I'm right. I end up getting really frustrated and probably end up killing the person.

-when my mum and I are in the Tim Hortons drive thru and I have to pee and we are behind the guy who is ordering everything on the menu

-when I study like hell for a test and I do crappy, and my friend gets top marks and she didnt even study.

-when all people want from they're boyfriends is sex and presents (hey, I'm only 13 and I know people like this. what is this world coming to)

-when I'm on the computer in the middle of the night and my little brother is standing right behind me and it freaks the hell outta me.

-when people assume I do things and I dont.

-when people tell me I'm such a bitch because I said this and that and I didnt mean it like that but they wont listen.

and there you have it. *bows*

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:12 am

$1:
when I'm on the computer in the middle of the night and my little brother is standing right behind me and it freaks the hell outta me

Wait until you are old and married and trying to work your way through some complicated political thing on the computer in the middle of the night and your wife (I guess it would be husband in your case) is standing behind you asking bizarre questions about x-mas gifts. You can't freak out, of course, because she's asking about gifts for your relatives.

Enjoy the simple life while you can Canuck Chick....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:49 pm

Canuk_Chick Canuk_Chick:
-when my mum and I are in the Tim Hortons drive thru and I have to pee and we are behind the guy who is ordering everything on the menu

You could always try getting out of the car......

LMAO ! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:47 pm

You're just saying that because you are the guy ordering everything on the menu, Nonrev. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:25 pm

American boot-lickers

Anyone who likes George Bush

Religious people

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:56 am

Good thing I'm none of those then. :lol:

Things that I don't like?

People who refuse to admit that the emperor has no clothes.

People who've never travelled or experienced anything outside of their small world and yet fell qualified to make sweeping conclusions and value judgements.

The overwhelming Canadian inferiority complex.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:10 am

what really pisses me off the most it's petty to be sure. Debit cards and people who use them friviously. I cant count the times I havfe been in safeway ,wal mart etc standing in line with a bunch of things .You got someone ahead of you only wanting smokes then digging out his/her card punching in the numbers then it doesnt go through ya gotta try again. I have debit cards but only use them if I am on the road. And will never use them much in stores because I do not like holding up a line.
One other thing pisses me off people who say Canadians have a overwhelming inferiority complex.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:06 am

$1:
The overwhelming Canadian inferiority complex.

Yeah, it pisses of the Americans too. They think we're trying to be different then them. argh.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:16 am

Uhhh, maybe because we are different than them? :x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 5:11 pm

Rosco Rosco:

People who've never travelled or experienced anything outside of their small world and yet fell qualified to make sweeping conclusions and value judgements.

Exactly

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:17 pm

$1:
Uhhh, maybe because we are different than them?

My post was in reference to the article from the news that suggested that certain US citizens disliked Canadians displaying the maple leaf. They (those polled) said it was like we were trying to show we were different.

My post didn't express the sarcastic response that I'd inteneded. I should have referenced the post from this board about the article. It probably would have made more sense and been funnier. oh well live and learn.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:14 am

My post was in reference to the article from the news that suggested that certain US citizens disliked Canadians displaying the maple leaf.

I missed this...any idea where I can find this article. I can always use a good laugh.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 676 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 46  Next