canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:15 am

You can find it right here, Mike: http://www.vivelecanada.ca/article.php? ... 8080702463

Be sure to check out the rest of the pages there too...very pro-Canadian.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:51 pm

I am also a member of RV.NET, which has about 11 thousand members as I recall. Most are Americans, for obvious reasons (there's just a lot more OF them, RV'ing in the warmer climes.)

There was a thread a couple weeks ago about this when this report came out; ran to several pages.

No-one could understand what this report is about, nor had they ever had any experience with resentment of Canadians and their flag. In fact, several said that the RV Parks they are in have both flags flying at the entrances.

Reassuring to see a lot of the posts there, that proclaim great friendship and admiration of Canadians, as well as stating they quite enjoy visiting up here as well....
I think this whole thing is a hyped-up mountain out of a molehill.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:25 pm

Nonrev, maybe those "polled" were individuals who've never left their neighbourhood or city.

According to your R V site they don't understand it. Probably cause they travel and experience different points of view. I think somebody WAS trying to make a mountain out of a mohill. And that person is the one who's upset with Canadians. Course He/She couldn't possibly know any Canadians, cause if they did there's no way they can resist us........... 8)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:55 pm

can AN american play?.

1 Maryland drivers....dont signal, either too fast or too slow...never let you in......buttheads in a word

2 cigarett taxes....beer taxes, personal property taxes, property taxes, sales tax, inheritance taxes, death tax, gas taxes.....

3 people [ usually women]...who are paying in a checkout line ,using change , or getting a penny or two....

4 espn..nhl refs...all bias against WASHINGTON....

5..DREAMING ABOUT SEX AND BEING WOKEN UP BEFORE IT GETS REALLY GOOD...HATE THAT....IT ALWAYS HAPPENS
, whats with that

6 dreaming of falling.....I hate heights

7..people who just shouldnt drive cause they cant

8. getting Canadian quarters in my change... . .

9.. THE FRENCH.....ALL OF EM....CEPT MAYBE.....THE BABES

kID, i KID

10...PEOPLE OVERLY SENSITIVE ABOUT RACE, RELIGION,POLITICS, WINE SNOBS, ECT ECT...

LIFES TOO SHORT

11..THAT THE CURRENT PALYBOY CENTERFOLD WAS BORN AFTER i GOT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL

12...NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY TACKLE FOOTBAL LIKE i USED TOO
OR AGING IN GENERAL

HILLERY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:02 pm

:lol: feeko yeah finding american quarters in my change sucks too. lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:47 pm

yes, yes I hope you werent that fat guy ordering all his fat kids 26 muffins to go each..
:lol:
and about getting out of the car...wel my mother is the kind of person that would probably drive away and forget I left. but then I could always walk home. mah too far...I'll stay in the car, piss my pants and wait instead.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:06 pm

I hate it when the toilet runs and i have to wiggle the handle

I hate it when you fart cuz you think no one is around then you realize someone heard it and you try to pretend it was your shoe that made a strange noise.

I hate it when the elevator is broken and i have to walk up 12 floors cuz i'm fat and I smoke lots.

I hate it when i bring home beer and there is no room in the fridge cuz it's full of strange tupperware things full of who knows what.

I hate it when your talking to someone and you sneeze into your hand then you realize there is a huge mess of snot in your hand and you dont know what to do with it.

I hate it when i open the sliding mesh patio door and it goes off the track and it takes forever to get it back on and all you wanted to do was go outside for a sec.

I hate it when the washer fluid squirt thing freezes on the car and you go to wash the window and it just pushes all the dirt around and now you REALLY cant see anything.

I hate it when people return product to my store and i say "why?" and they say "cuz i dont want it" and i say "then why did you buy it?" and they say "cuz i thought i wanted it" and i say "is it because you need bus money?" and the get all mad and throw shit at me.

I hate it when i turned the knob on the bathroom door and it fell out and i was stuck in the bathroom and it wasn't the time you would want to be stuck in the bathroom if you know what i mean

I hate it when your halfway done cooking the steaks and the propane runs out and you have to go get more but the gas station is closed and by the time you get back the steaks are fucked anyway.

I hate running, even jogging at a slow pace sucks quite a bit.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:36 pm

... I feel the same way for #1. I'm 16 years old, my father can fix damn near any machine we own (mostly farm equipment) but I am the only one in the house that can fix a running toilet.... I usually get dirty trying to fix it 'cause its the god damn water tank thats broken (No shit in there for people that have never fixed a toilet)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:55 am

$1:
I hate it when i bring home beer and there is no room in the fridge cuz it's full of strange tupperware things full of who knows what.

That's why I have a beer fridge strategically placed so I don't even need to get up from my chair.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:37 pm

From today:

I hate when your stopped 10 cars behind the red light and you leave space enoug so not to block access for people who are turning left into a parking lot and the jerk behind you honks cause he wants you to move up enough to suck on the tail pipe of the guy in front of you even though the light is still RED.

Well this happened to me today and you know what? I did as he asked, course I drive a standard so my car rolled oh so slowly up and the guy behind me was shaking his head. Oh well. His rush.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:54 pm

I hear ya Twila. Doesnt pay to be considerate.

What pisses me off is when you leave enough room infront of you and the car infront in case you have to stop quickly and some jackass cuts you off and makes you jam the brakes on. I also hate people who dont stop and crosswalks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:35 pm

No offense Twila and other great ladies of CKA. What I really hate is women (I love women really I do) but ladies puhleez do your make up before you leave the house. Not too long ago I had to wait in the drive way of my apt for this (again I apologise) dingbat to finish applying her lipstick and friggin masscara. I didnt bother using the horn knowing all I would get is dirty look and finger.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:52 pm

Yup. Mrs. Rev puts on her make-up before she leaves when she's driving, but on the days when I drive her to work she waits until she's in the car. Then she gets all pissed off when I shake the car around when she's performing mobile make-up application . She says I do it on purpose. She's right too, I do. :lol:

I'd like to point out that kind of stupidity isn't just a female sin though. I've yet to see a man applying make-up while driving, but I have seen them shaving, reading, and typing. I've had two cell-phone idiots (one of each gender) bounce off the big green truck...both times while it was stopped...and have had many close calls in cars because of those goofy implements.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:57 am

Blubs, you could not offend me with that. You will never catch me doing my makeup in the car while driving. If I leave the house without make up it means I've decided not to wear it that day. If I've decided to wear it then I ain't leaving the house until it's on!

And it pisses me off when women do that while driving. I drive careful cause I'm responsible for my safety and getting my ass home safe for my daughter. I hate when others are unconcerned with their safety or others safety. How dare they!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:07 am

good for you twila saftey has to be first when driving be it you with your daughter or alone.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 676 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 46  Next