Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:14 am

Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
Yup
and typing. I've had two cell-phone idiots (one of each gender) bounce off the big green truck...both times while it was stopped...and have had many close calls in cars because of those goofy implements.

I have never seen the typing bit it is only a matter of time tho shaving reading and using a cell yes. My boss gets pissed off when I dont answer right away when I am driving I ALWAYS pull over.
On a lighter note bet the missus really looks good after driving with you :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:05 pm

Wheats, nice list ...gave me a laugh

at work ya gotta jiggle the toidy to flush it, and it udes to get stuck till I fixed it.

As for farting....thanks to Jim Cary sp? ..IT WAS ME .....I dont think twice....love to leave one floating when I get off elevators...hhehe Im sick

and the wife has hit me several times for letting go in the car....she rolls her window down and it goes her way...[ God I'm a stinker].

the washer fluid thing bugs me too down here.I have noticed on the two honda/accuras we've owned their wipers suck

the bus money comment was great

I hate those new " blue lights " on cars....damm bright .....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:39 pm

I hate that I am spending the whole goddamn afternoon sneezing, because I came down with a cold yesterday.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:56 pm

I hate people who act like you just asked for a kidney when you want them to do their jobs. lol.
Went to ask a bus driver to radio ahead and ask a bus that I was catching to wait cause we were late. He told me to leave his job to him and to go sit down. I told him that the bus had radios on them for a reason and I wasnt walking for 30 mins cause he didnt want to talk on a radio for 30 secs. So after about 5 mins of argueing he finaly radioed ahead and the bus didnt leave. Come to find out there where like 5 people wanting that bus but they didnt think to ask the driver to radio ahead.

Now it might be just me but they have those radios for just that. some drivers are nice as pie others are pricks. Hell, I saw a bus driver go BACK for people that where on a bus that was late. Never saw that again though.
Bus drivers annoy me. you have people who get paid fairly well and all they do is drive. But they dont want to use the radio to make sure you get where your going.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:34 am

One week before Xmas, I was on holidays and over at a guy from works house to give a little Xmas cheer. I did not have one drink because I live so far away , and I thought that the cops would be in full forse doing road side checks. So at a 11:00 I left, his house and put in a good CD and headed for home, I took the long way home to see some Chistmas lights. As Im singing away in my Station Wagon, following Traffic, some Punk ass Kid and his buddies, in a Big Freken Chevy come accross the center line and Nailled me, from above the front wheel well, right back to the back of the Car. (just missed being a head on)
All the windows on the drivers side blew out, sending the smallest fragments of glass all over the car. I was in the car for forty five minutes as they removed glass from my face ears and eyes. My sholder is buggered, and my back, is on the edge of distruction. ( long car rides are irratating) The Kid was charged that night, for un due care and attention. My wife had to come and pick me up in the truck, it scared her to death with that kind of phone call at Midnight. I know it could have been alot worse, and I am thankfull but because of some Kids fucken around in their Big industructable Chevy, it made my christmas shitty. With all the ICBC, car rental, doctor vists... etc. It just not fun at that time of the year, never mind any time of the year.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:38 pm

Real sorry to hear that. Growing up my friends and I did alot of stupid things, but when it came to driving, I took what my pops told me to heart. A car can be a 2000 pound weapon and should be treated as such. To this day i hold 5 merits on my licence (manitoba max) and am pretty proud of them. As for falling drunk off my roof when i was 18, well i guess i'm pretty proud of that too...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:55 pm

UH Wheats I gotta ask this cause it is really bugging me. Why the hell did you change your avatar. I ate so damn much KD in my life I dont wanna see another box. I liked the bombers avatar. Just thought I woiuld ask.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:50 pm

I'm working on having one made for me. Something to call my own. So for now, KD will have to do. Did you know in the States, they don't call it KD? It's "Mac and Cheese". How odd. I understand that you may be sick of KD BLubs, but did you ever try it with little hotdog chunks?? Kapowza!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:01 pm

nope never tried it with hot dog chunks I like to mix hamburger into it. Thats about the only way I will eat it now. I love hotdogs gonna have to try that. Just tell me you dont put ketchup on it brrr.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:21 pm

Good ones Feeko...

Mine?

1) Maryland drivers outside of Maryland. They drive 30 mph over the limit, cut you off repeatedly...and then the instant you cross the Maryland state line, they drive 55mph even in a 65 zone, and look at you like you are insane if you pass them. Same with Georgia drivers...no different, except that they don't slow down at all even when they get into Georgia.

2) People who drive twenty miles under the limit in the fast lane of a highway. Very prevalent in Missouri and Ontario.

3) People who are talking on the cell phone and writing while moving 75mph on the interstate...weaving all over the road and looking at you like you are nuts if you honk at them.

4) Store clerks who can't bother to say "Thank you" after you spend 50 or 60 bucks in their store. I know it isn't their own store, but come on...

5) Fast food drive thrus that screw up your order, even after you've repeated it four or five times.

6) Kids who work in stores or fast food joints who cannot make change for a ten dollar bill on a $3.45 sale.

7) People who get up at hockey games with two minutes left in the period, blocking everyone's view and THEN ask their friends if they want anything from the refreshment stand. Assholes!

8) Women in checkout lanes at the grocery store who ram your heel with the shopping cart.

9) People in traffic jams who weave in and out like they are going to maybe get somewhere thirty fucking seconds ahead of everyone else. Nothing tickles me more than seeing one of them bust a radiator hose in subzero weather.

10) People who talk at a stage play or musical at a theatre. Go outside and talk...this damned ticket costs $65, I wanna listen to what they are doing, not YOU. And people who sing loudly at a concert. Rude bastards!

That's ten of 'em anyway... 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:12 pm

Wing you obviously havent driven down the Deerfoot in Calgary. Iwill trade Maryland drivers anyday of the week. These drivers here are fucking nuts
Women who use a debit card to pay for a chocolate bar when they have enough in their friggin purse to use cash. I jhate debit cards

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:23 pm

People who won't listen piss me off. I have a speal I say when answering the phone. Good afternoon, company name, Sandra speaking. And even though I say my name last and clearly people still say, "can I speak with Sandra?" Drives me insane! I've been tempted to say "one moment I'll transfer you" and then transfer them to my voice mail.

Somebody once said "don't let people drive you insane, when it's within walking distance"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:57 am

That's like when people come up to me in the store and say "hi i need to speak to Dave" and my nametag clearly says "dave"

And on the other side, just because i'm wearing a nametag, doesn't give you the right to call me by my name. "Dave, maybe you can help me" Do i know you?

And I hate that there are so many Daves! In my store alone, we have 6. 6? Did our parents have no imagination? "Let's just call him Dave."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:05 am

Mike, is a worse name then Dave... I had 11 mikes in my Gread class of 100 kids. So with the 50/50 rule that would be like 11 out of 50 guys. Come on.

Mike as a Name pisses Me OFF.

I would rather be called....>>>>? ED.
:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:00 pm

Ed's a hell of a name. I think I'll be Bud.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 676 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 46  Next