CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:23 am

Twila Twila:
I've been tempted to say "one moment I'll transfer you" and then transfer them to my voice mail.

LMAO, Twila! I hear you!

Try what I do, on that odd occasion when you get the same guy calling the wrong number the second time (you know, 15 seconds after you told him the first time, and you're almost back to your chair?)
When the phone rings again THAT quickly, I'm prepared, and answer in a slightly different voice:

"Hello?"
"Hi - is Bob there?"
"Yeah, just a sec...."

And then I just set the phone down on the desk..... and go sit down.

ImageImageImage

I have NEVER had one call back the third time, an hour later.....

Of course, YOU need your phone at work; you could just put them on hold.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:30 pm

funny thing to do.... When someone calls you and it's the wrong number, say "sorry what number were you trying?" and they say "254-0284" and you say "wholly shit you were waaaay off!, this is 793-9835."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:08 pm

What pisses me off most?

The American government for one, and the two particular parties that represent it, who worship the all mighty dollar:x

Pual Martin, Stop kissing Bush's ass!

Gangsta cliché, Fuck I hate Rap sometimes!

Illiteracy on the Internet.

I could probably think of more, but it's late.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:16 pm

What pisses me off?

People not taking responsibility for thier own actions.(smokers suing tobacco comp., ppl suing McDonalds for becomming fat)

The BC Graduated Licensing system only effects new drivers, well what about the idiots who got thier license from a Kracker Jack box...

I f$%#^ing hate when I order a combo from McSoandso and I am missing my fries. I know its crap "food", I just want all that I paid for...

SH!T SERVICE SUXORS

Oh yeah, that Bush guy pisses me off aswell.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:56 am

What pisses me off is people who complain about how bad the American government is without noticing how bad our own government is. It makes me think of some parent telling their kid not to smoke in between puffs of their cigarette.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:15 am

What pisses me off is despite how much Western money is pumped into the city and despite all the all the other forms of economic favoritism shown by the Canadian government to Quebec in general why is so much of Montreal as run down as it is? There must be some serious mismanagement somewhere because I could have mistook many parts of that city for a typical American "rustbelt" town.

I say the West should keep it's money where it belongs because it obviously isn't being put to good use where it's going now. :roll:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:28 pm

What pisses me off.

Canadian's that spend all there time try to tell everyone why Canada is better then the US. I agree it is but i dont want to here 20 000 diffrent reasons why and i dont what this to be a big descusion. Why do some Canadians seem to think they need to prove themselfs. I think our record speaks for itself.

...and rap music

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:48 pm

thirdEye thirdEye:
What pisses me off is people who complain about how bad the American government is without noticing how bad our own government is. It makes me think of some parent telling their kid not to smoke in between puffs of their cigarette.

LOL How true LMAO :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:32 pm

Right wing christian facists.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:45 pm

Limousine Lefties.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:16 pm

something that REALLY pisses me off:

when people sign in to someone else's msn messenger and pretends to be them or pretends to be someone else. just use your own goddamn messenger!

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:31 pm

There have been a few dorks in the last couple of weeks demand that I talk to them on MSN, then just spend a few minutes irritating me asking who I am until I cut them off. If they don't know who I am, why the hell are the idiots messeging me? The last one was from Kitchener with a great long name about bottles of Tequilla.

That's what pisses me off.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:23 pm

People in grocery stores who completely block aisles with their cart and wander off, taking their purse with them. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:50 pm

i hate people who stop at the yeild sign when they have a merging lane a km long. just keep going you morons, its not a stop sign.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 676 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 46  Next