Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:27 pm

$1:
bc_bud Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:10 pm Post subject:

the things that really piss me off are hypocrites, people that can't accept good comments, people that believe they are ALWAYS right, and ugly people who think they are hot

ayup - very good point

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:48 pm

when momma says " nooo".....

warm beer....ok like hot beer....

america, canada....we really are brother's n sisters...when are you gonna admit it....

I dont like the american govt sometimes either...but I speak english as oppsed to german or commie.....so Its a wash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:19 am

when are we as canadians going to do something about the crap that our provincial and federal politicians are doing.
it is like we are too laid back and allow these freaks to put OUR money where ever they like and meanwhile tax the living hell out of us
smokes,gas,shopping etc etc etc
wish we could ban together somehow and simply say ENOUGH !!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:45 pm

I don't have an issue with farmers/ranchers and such who actually hunt game for food or defence.

I do have an issue with sport hunting. Where's the sport? Killing an animal just for the thrill to your ego?

If these delinquent boys who want to be men were really interested in real sportsmanship and real skill, then they should hunt one another.

Then, if they went out and bagged an "Arnold Swartzenegger" he-man as prey, they might actually have something to brag about.

And if they got bagged themselves, well, where's the loss?

Until they actually risk loss of their own life, and win, they're just a bunch of boys with rods for dic_s.
-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:46 pm

loud car stereos that make my suv vibrate.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:35 pm

You drive an SUV, shame on you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:35 pm

Smelly people
Religion and CALM teachers who freak when you ask them questions about sex.
People who chew with their mouths open.
People at work who don't do their jobs.(Night shift not doing their work so I end up wasting my time doing the job that was supposed to be done and not finishing my work until later)I end up having to work past my shift fixing other peoples screw ups.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:38 pm

all the flamming and bickering that goes on lately on the forums

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:24 pm

Here we go:

Standing in line at the checkout behind someone who's got 20 items in the 1-8 item line, who ignores you when you point out they can't count therefore should have failed kindergarten. Then they seem surprised when the cashier asks them for money to pay for their items.
Please have your cash or debit ready.
Food from Tim Horton's. Should be coffee and donuts only! (maybe a muffin but don't try to fool yourself that they are healthier than donuts folks). Have you seen they're trying to sell yogurt and berries :roll:
Cars with so much bass and wattage that they shake my house :x I'm working on a mounted taser with suction cups to short their electrical system. What amperage would be required to fry the electrical system of a Civic? :P
And a friend in Etobicoke. She's just one of those people that can piss me off. :twisted:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:25 pm

NECROPOST!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:50 pm

Is that posting from beyond the grave?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:19 pm

That's posting in a thread that whas been dead for some time... I consider a month to be sufficient to pronounce a thread "dead", and certainly over a year is ridiculous, as is the case with this thread.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:46 pm

....an itchy sphincter. 8O

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:05 am

The Hoser The Hoser:
NECROPOST!

Well I apologize for jumping in on a dead topic. :oops:
Even worse I was third on this topic and don't qualify for an award. :x
i will get one, i will I WILL! 8O

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:55 pm

Work really pisses me off, especially Toonie Tuesday or any other busy day when i have to cook a whole crapload of chicken and colonel snackers and my boss is freaking out over everything because we r understaffed.Some days I have to work half an hour past my shift cuz we r so busy.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 676 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ... 46  Next