Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:24 am

Right now it's the NHS lol

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:28 pm

The fact that you can not get a full jug of windshield washer fluid in to your car all at the same time.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:40 pm

What pisses me off is paper pushing, cold hearted, beaurocrats. Especially insurance corporations.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:47 pm

Diddo, how old is your furnace? Two years old. Prove it? I did. How old is your oil tank? Two years old? prove it, and I did.

Oil tanks in basements bad, now oil tanks outside bad. Make up you GD mind. Thousands of dollars have been spent by seniors only to be forced to spend more to pander to insurance companies.

Feds deal with these cash hoes.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:52 pm

People who can't spell for shit.

People who do nothing other than slam Liberals.

Ignorance.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:00 pm

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
People who can't spell for shit.

Ignorance.
Ditto on the above, but add conservatives to the list.

And people who talk in "internet" speak.

You know what I am talking about.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:03 pm

And I hate you too. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:05 pm

canucker canucker:
What pisses me off is paper pushing, cold hearted, beaurocrats. Especially insurance corporations.

Never worked collections eh? You'd turn hard as a rock too when you hear sob story after sob story of slack minded fools that think the world owes them a livin. They start off with the attitude of how dare you call them on their bs and then scream, cry and call you everything but a white man before they ever take responsibility for their own dam foolishness. That doesn't piss me off though, heh, the tax man will deal with them in good time. :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:16 pm

$1:

lol liek WTF?!!!1! RoFl, u so funny> :lol: ^_^

All your oil are belong to us...N00b!!!1!!1! :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:18 pm

$1:

lol liek WTF?!!!1! RoFl, u so funny> :lol: ^_^

All your oil are belong to us...N00b!!!1!!1! :D
More or less.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:27 pm

People calling me while eating.

I got a call back from the City of Ottawa Health department 2 days after my original message (incompetent department) and the girl on the phone, while she was talking to me was eating at the same time. How freaking unprofessional can she get? Why could she not wait 5 more minutes (after 2 days of waiting) and eat her damn lunch before calling me?

Oh and the Ottawa Health Department pisses me off too - we had our well tested and we had some bacteria in our well, but for some reason, she couldn't find any record of our 3 tests. Bureaucracy at its worse.
:roll: :roll:

Last edited by snookums on Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:39 pm

People driving slowly in the passing lane.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:01 pm

1337 speak

People who can't spell simple words (I'm a more forgiving when the words go into the 6+ syllable range) or can't use the right form of to, two, or too (and the other examples of such). What makes it worse is if they get all uppity about you correcting them. Trust us, we who can spell don't do it to make you feel bad, we do it so other people won't think you can't spell either. It's out secret....

People who think that liberals and liberalism is solely responsible for everything that is is fucked up in the word while ignoring conservatism's flaws and vice-versa.

These assclown phone scammers who have been calling my house at least once a week for the month saying I've won a free cruise to the Caribbean. No, I haven't. I wish I knew a way to find out their phone number or where they're calling from so I could report them to the RCMP or something. (any suggestions?)

People at my work who don't show up for work. Now, 99% of the guys there are good guys to work with and we all fucking HATE that place, but come on, no one wants to do your job on top of the bullshit job they already have to do.

And lastly, people who think Global warming/Climate change is some sort of hoax or just say "who cares"?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:06 pm

$1:
These assclown phone scammers who have been calling my house at least once a week for the month saying I've won a free cruise to the Caribbean. No, I haven't. I wish I knew a way to find out their phone number or where they're calling from so I could report them to the RCMP or something. (any suggestions?)

People been doing the same thing to me. I saw that they were calling from a local number, so I called them back at 2 a.m. and said the following...

If you ever call me again, I will hunt down each and every one of you, and disembowel you with a rusty knife(I got one, seriously). Just try and push my buttons...

I never got called back again... :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:09 pm

$1:

People been doing the same thing to me. I saw that they were calling from a local number, so I called them back at 2 a.m. and said the following...

If you ever call me again, I will hunt down each and every one of you, and disembowel you with a rusty knife(I got one, seriously). Just try and push my buttons...

I never got called back again... :lol:

That would do it.

Sadly, in my case, the number on my call display says it's an unknown number which usually means it's an international number.