PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:13 pm

I know it likely was not a fair fight but it was still fun to watch :mrgreen:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Oh good. Yet another forum fanatic out to start no end of anti-religious threads in his zealousness to convert everyone to their way of thinking.

:roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Oh good. Yet another forum fanatic out to start no end of anti-religious threads in his zealousness to convert everyone to their way of thinking.

Oh good another knee jerk reaction, this isnt anti anything, I doubt you will see it that way though. Anything that challenges you to think about what you assume is fact should be covered up. [but]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:
Gunnair Gunnair:

Oh good another knee jerk reaction, this isnt anti anything, I doubt you will see it that way though. Anything that challenges you to think about what you assume is fact should be covered up. [but]

Oh good, another pussy that will duck and weave behind their anti-religious spam shouting out "Think! Think!" while they giggle like a fucking child because they are just to darn retarded to see that they are a hypocritical fanatic.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:34 pm

The papists held back their big guns. They needed to call in the Jesuits.

Last edited by ShepherdsDog on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:
Gunnair Gunnair:

Oh good, another pussy that will duck and weave behind their anti-religious spam shouting out "Think! Think!" while they giggle like a fucking child because they are just to darn retarded to see that they are a hypocritical fanatic.

I bet you say that to all the people who think differently huh. Still its the first time I have ever been called a fanatic, I guess thats because I have never been on the other side of a debate with you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:
Gunnair Gunnair:
Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:

I bet you say that to all the people who think differently huh. Still its the first time I have ever been called a fanatic, I guess thats because I have never been on the other side of a debate with you.

Hardly. I tend to reserve the term fanatic for all of the idiots out to convert me to their beliefs regardless of how uninterested I am.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:56 pm

When have I ever tried to convert anyone?! :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 am

You probably should have made just one thread, but thanks for the debates. :)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:04 am

My bad, still I think one should watch them before passing judgement on them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:32 am

This debate was a violent slaughter. :lol:

Good post, R=UP

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:36 am

Panel seemed unfair, Hitchens could take on dozens by himself. lol

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:47 am

Ya the RC's didnt bring their A game.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:50 am

Again I'll say atheists like these are trying too hard and in the effort have become exactly what they despise, a puesdo religion themselves and no different a Jew making fun of a Christian tellhing him my god is better than your god.

I tired to watch it and did not find it very interesting and wasn't prepared to give it an hour. But got boring when it when down the typical path.

Too much of anything is bad. Your intentions could be good but riducling and stuffing in down someones throat and having it on someones face 24/7 is just going to polarize people against you.

You have to connect with people. But riducling and isulting will not get you anywhere like Hitchens

I'm sorry he was insulting and arrogant with the I am better than you smirk on his from the word go and I couldn't bother more.

If the Athiest "religon" wants more converts they will need better "prophets" than Hitchens

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:49 am

Yes that is Hitchen, who really is the Bill O'Reilly of Atheists. If you would have stuck with it you could have watched Steven Fry at work, his arguments were much better and the questions he pointed at the panel were very good. I suggest you check out the other post where they discuss Atheism Extremism.