Total votes : 53

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:10 am

kaetz kaetz:
i can't believe it's still running! it must have gone pretty much off-topic!

I was personally thinking of changing the topic to quilting and the ins-and-outs of sewing by hand vs. using a sewing machine. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:59 pm

How is it not pertinent to the subject of hating Christians to discuss some of the deeds and doctrines that have lead some to that 'hate'??? Or was this thread strictly a 'yes' or 'no' question?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:38 pm

Hey, it's back. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:40 am

Is it ok to hate a topic thread about hate? If so why IF not why not. At least one paragraph on either or both choices must be posted for you to participate. Now have at it all you haters and non haters. :)

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:13 am

stratos stratos:
Is it ok to hate a topic thread about hate? If so why IF not why not. At least one paragraph on either or both choices must be posted for you to participate. Now have at it all you haters and non haters. :)

ROTFL
Absolutely.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:00 am

Given that Andy and BF are going on a jihad against their bogeyman 'jihadi' Christians again I figured it was time to just bump this thread instead of starting a new one.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:24 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Given that Andy and BF are going on a jihad against their bogeyman 'jihadi' Christians again I figured it was time to just bump this thread instead of starting a new one.

Oh! That's a relief. I thought you were just being paranoid :P

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:50 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Oh! That's a relief. I thought you were just being paranoid :P

In this case I'm bumping it because we've got some folks who are busying ('busying' being a polite way of saying 'masturbating') themselves with their ginned up fear of Christians all while in utter and complete denial of the fact of hundreds of North American moslems supporting ISIL.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:04 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

So, bringing up some facts about particular Christian sects extremist views and Political ambitions constitutes "Hatred".

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:39 pm

sandorski sandorski:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

So, bringing up some facts about particular Christian sects extremist views and Political ambitions constitutes "Hatred".

It's hatred when it's simply not true.

I'm probably one of the most right-wing people on this forum and in the nine and one half years I've been here I've never, not once, killed an atheist just for being an atheist.

Honestly, I don't give a fig if you people believe or not. Just leave us alone and piss off when we want to have a Christmas tree, a Christmas party, Easter vacation, or etc.

And if you don't like Christmas parties then don't ruin them by attending.

Thanks.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:52 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
sandorski sandorski:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

It's hatred when it's simply not true.

I'm probably one of the most right-wing people on this forum and in the nine and one half years I've been here I've never, not once, killed an atheist just for being an atheist.

Honestly, I don't give a fig if you people believe or not. Just leave us alone and piss off when we want to have a Christmas tree, a Christmas party, Easter vacation, or etc.

And if you don't like Christmas parties then don't ruin them by attending.

Thanks.

"We" already do this. It doesn't appear enough though.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:56 pm

I SHIT ON CHRISTMAS PARTIES,
FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:24 pm

I like Christmas. Let's have lots of Christmas. Let's get govt out of Christmas tho. I guess that would include having Christmas and Easter holidays. Call Christmas Consumption Day, Easter should be on Spring Day.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:27 pm

I liked PC better when it was a political party

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:50 pm

It is perfectly OK to hate Christians. It is just not OK to hate them for being Christian. We have to hate them for something else. Like Christmas parties. You can hate Christians for what they do, you just cant hate them for what they are.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 12  13  14  15  16