Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:44 pm

I've seen the light (with the help of Douglas Gasking), and I'd like to share my revelation with you:

The universe is an amazing and beautiful thing, and it's creation is certainly the most impressive achievement imaginable.

Supposedly, God is the only being capable of such an acheivement, as He is all-powerful. However, an even greater God would be one that could perform such a feat without being all-powerful - He would not only have acheived the creation of the universe, but He would have done so against odds of some sort.

Assuming God is the greatest thing imaginable, He would have to have overcome the greatest odds imaginable.

The greatest odds against God would most certainly be non-existance, and it follows that a God that needs to exist to create the universe is less great than a God who doesn't require existance.

Therefore, for God to be the greatest being imaginable, He must not exist.

Stop worshiping your lesser Gods, bound to existance, and accept The One True (non-existant) God into your hearts!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:48 pm

God loves you blue nose and your imagination.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:21 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
I've seen the light (with the help of Douglas Gasking), and I'd like to share my revelation with you:

The universe is an amazing and beautiful thing, and it's creation is certainly the most impressive achievement imaginable.

Supposedly, God is the only being capable of such an acheivement, as He is all-powerful. However, an even greater God would be one that could perform such a feat without being all-powerful - He would not only have acheived the creation of the universe, but He would have done so against odds of some sort.

Assuming God is the greatest thing imaginable, He would have to have overcome the greatest odds imaginable.

The greatest odds against God would most certainly be non-existance, and it follows that a God that needs to exist to create the universe is less great than a God who doesn't require existance.

Stop worshiping your lesser Gods, bound to existance, and accept The One True (non-existant) God into your hearts!

"Oh My," said God. "I hadn't thought of that," and vanished in a puff of logic (--Douglas Adams)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:31 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:

That's a whole lotta fluff right there, did you think it up yourself?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:32 pm

Good for you in coming around to being a nonexistant believer . God Bless You :lol: but we all know you don't really exist ...Oh My God ! 8O that means I don't either . 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:40 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
That's a whole lotta fluff right there, did you think it up yourself?
That 'fluff' is basically the same argument believers in an existing God have used for over a century.

The general argument is that of Douglas Gasking.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:46 pm

ROTFL

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:04 pm

R=UP

But there is a god! The God of Canada!

*prays to a Canadian Flag*

...and forgive me for my unCanadian moments, and help me spite out the separatists....

*attacked by Religious folk*

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:06 pm

$1:

...and forgive me for my unCanadian moments, and help me spite out the separatists....

You're seriously demented kid... 8O

:wink:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:07 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
R=UP

when you say "spite" smite you mean might? ;)

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:11 pm

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
$1:

:wink:

careful. He'll sic Flaggy" on you. It protects him.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:30 pm

Firecat Firecat:
"Oh My," said God. "I hadn't thought of that," and vanished in a puff of logic (--Douglas Adams)
Isn't that from the joke about Descartes in a bar? I forget the setup, but the punchline was something like,

"I think not," he said, and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:30 pm

Flaggy vs beaver who will win? One can chew through trees the other can give you paper cuts.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:50 pm

:oops: yeah, I meant smite, :P

Flaggy?

*takes out pencel sharpener and sharpens Flaggy*

*attackes*

$1:

;)

People have said that to me so many times it's lost all meaning... ;)

You would believe that even more if you worked at my Mohawk. Everyday I go there to buy Milk, Sugar or Bread, and I'm always in a questionable "Costume".

My Mr. Canada costume is my favourite. Another one if my Leaf Fan costume. :P

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:00 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
R=UP

Amen but I'd rather smote the seperatist. Will a lobster be our religious sign?