bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:02 pm

This one would be nothing more than the story of another deviant cop if it didn't take place in the land of Muslim Gang Grooming.

As such it identifies the perp as part of a movement consisting of 90% Muslims.

Luton cop ‘groomed’ children on Facebook

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Another Rapefugee:

Asylum seeker arrested in death of American nanny in Austria

$1:
The paper had previously reported that Abdou I. had migrated to Italy in 2012 and had later requested asylum in Germany. However, his application was denied and he was threatened with deportation due to a series of criminal offenses, including a 2014 conviction for sexual abuse of minors.

Are we starting to recognize a pattern, maybe?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:25 pm

Here you go. Suad Saleh, professor of theology at Al-Azhar University illustrates the sort of thinking that is trickling down to the larger body of Islam to motivate the young warrior invaders of modern Europe.

"Of interest here to the West is how the Al Azhar professor claims the Islamic institution of sex slavery is fair and just -- it’s just that too many Muslims exploit it, to the detriment of Islam:

Some [Muslim] opportunists and extremists, who only harm Islam, say: “I will bring a woman from East Asia, as [as a sex slave] under the status of ‘right hand possessions.’ And with the consent of my wife, I will allocate this woman a room in the house, and will have sex with her as a slave girl."
This is nonsense. This is not prescribed by Islam at all. Islam says that a woman is either a wife or a slave girl. Legitimately owned slaves come from among prisoners from a war.

Saleh is correct in saying that many Muslim men twist the “right hand possession” law in ways that allow them to have extramarital sex. For example, some years back in Egypt a Muslim scholar formally took a woman to be his “right hand possession,” even though she wasn’t conquered in a jihad and in fact entered the agreement willingly.

Yet what Professor Saleh and Muslim apologists fail to understand is that an inherently unjust and uncivilized law -- such as one that permits the sexual enslavement of “infidel” women -- will, by nature, always be “abused.”

For example, Saleh and others would insist that the mass rape and sexual abuse of European women by Muslim men in Cologne and elsewhere does not fit the literal definition of “right hand possessions.”

However, other interrelated Islamic doctrines command Muslim men to hate all non-Muslims, and to see women -- especially “white,” infidel women -- as little more than sex objects. In the words of a Muslim who recently murdered a Christian girl in Pakistan for refusing him sex:

Christian girls are only meant for one thing, the [sexual] pleasure of Muslim men.
Moreover, Islamic clerics routinely encourage Muslims to migrate to Europe to help empower Islam anyway they can -- including through propaganda, proselytization, apologetics, births, theft, etc. -- and not just through violent jihad. If they do any of this, they technically become jihadis. After all -- and as the apologists are fond of insisting -- jihad literally means “striving” on behalf of Islam.

Thus, many Muslim rapists in Europe believe it their Islamic right and reward to sexually abuse infidel women."

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2 ... umstances/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:37 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
And we're still waiting for Progressives to offer up their equivalencies for stuff .....
Maybe whoever it is you're talking about, they don't know that in your head you call them Progressives.

Maybe they wouldn't care how long you wait anyway; could be happy to know about it.

And who's "We?" How many of you huddled out there in the dark shunning progress?

Last edited by Hmmmm on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Pages in category "Child sexual abuse in religious groups"

B
Sexual abuse scandal in the English Benedictine Congregation
Sexual abuse scandal in the Catholic archdiocese of Boston
Sexual abuse scandal in Bridgeport diocese
C
Child sexual abuse
Sexual abuse scandal in the Congregation of Christian Brothers
D
Sexual abuse scandal in the Catholic diocese of Davenport
F
Sexual abuse scandal in Fall River diocese
G
Godly Response to Abuse in the Christian Environment
H
Sexual abuse scandal in Hartford archdiocese
J
Jehovah's Witnesses' handling of child sex abuse
L
List of religious leaders convicted of crimes
M
Sexual abuse scandal in Miami archdiocese
N
Child sexual abuse in New York City religious institutions
O
Sexual abuse scandal in the Catholic diocese of Orange
P
Sexual abuse scandal in the Catholic diocese of Palm Beach
Sexual abuse scandal in Phoenix diocese
Sexual abuse scandal in the Catholic archdiocese of Portland
Preying from the Pulpit
Sexual abuse scandal in Providence diocese
S
Sexual abuse cases in Brooklyn's Haredi community
Sexual abuse scandal at Marylands School, Christchurch
Sexual abuse scandal in San Diego diocese
V
Sexual abuse scandal in Vienna archdiocese

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category: ... ous_groups

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:53 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Another Rapefugee:

Asylum seeker arrested in death of American nanny in Austria

$1:
The paper had previously reported that Abdou I. had migrated to Italy in 2012 and had later requested asylum in Germany. However, his application was denied and he was threatened with deportation due to a series of criminal offenses, including a 2014 conviction for sexual abuse of minors.

Are we starting to recognize a pattern, maybe?

That one was more of a burning coal episode gone wrong, same with the one that got murdered in Italy last month, as well as the Meredith Kercher murder a few years back that resulted in the railroading of Amanda Knox by the Italian police. Mudsharking carries it's own risks, which unfortunately some of these girls just don't seem to understand. Image

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:54 pm

What is this thread even about? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Right now it's about me showing off some pretty awesome white supremacist slang. :twisted: :mrgreen:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:19 pm

andyt andyt:
Pages in category "Child sexual abuse in religious groups"

Sorry Andy you're breaking the rules. The false equivalency attempts on the news page here only went back as far as February 3.

I guess we could go back farther than that if you wanted to, but you'd still be wiped out more than 3 to 1 and you still couldn't show Christianity as the driver of the offenses.

Are you starting to get it? If there are nine case of Muslims gang grooming infidel kids for sex, and 1 case where it was infidels doing it the 1 case does not make the 9 go away.

BTW go to the front page, scroll down to the very bottom and click "voting log" - just in case you thought you were being sneaky. Not only that, but it didn't even work. :lol: Do you never get tired of the fail?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Hmmmm Hmmmm:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
And we're still waiting for Progressives to offer up their equivalencies for stuff .....
Maybe whoever it is you're talking about, they don't know that in your head you call them Progressives.

Actually I prefer to call them Progs but they have this ritual of peeing their pants when I do so sometimes I just say "Progressive" to be nice.

$1:
And who's "We?" How many of you huddled out there in the dark shunning progress?

Us Cultural Libertarians. Look it up. It's the one ism the Prog parasite will never be able to hijack. We're the last resistance. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:59 pm

Tricks Tricks:

It's to piss off people who think 9 + 3 = 0

That's Moral Relativist's mathematics.

Not to worry. If you don't get it, it just means you're smart.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:47 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:

If the Koran specifically lays out ways for Muslim males to be deviants

Is it more a 'cultural' thing

I'm Liberal on many issues and don't buy into the Preachers, Conspiracy or Religiosity

Take this vid

seems to be lacking, is it just another conspiracy

andyt andyt:

Eggs Ackley. It's about opportunity.

Go back to the root of Islam and examine their Prophet

Tricks Tricks:

The Christian faith may be full of a bunch of corrupt, self-serving pedophiles
He thinks Islam is worse than Christianity

maybe I agree, I am against all religions and I see Islam as the worst of it all

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Bug me tonight or wait until tomorrow and I'll show you.

I'm a bit of a liberal on many of these matters, however I'm not liberal when it comes to Islam when I read up on Rushdie, watched the controversial ep from South Cartoonist or look at Dave Rubin's online video I agree with them

I'm not very religious at all and I would have respected the Secular, Atheist or Agnostic bunch.

but I do sometimes believe the conservatives or right have a point to make
take this patriotic Christian American gal with a little pinch of salt

Ex Muslim girl speaks out

Waffa Sultan another ex Muslim

Pakistan

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:50 am

Tricks Tricks:

It's about fiddles obsession with Islam.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:22 am

OnTheIce I was wondering why are you so eager to take itup-theass from radical muslims :) :lol: :lol:

Why do you sell yourself to radical Islamists like a cheap prostitute :) :lol: :lol:

German intelligence: ISIS sending fighters disguised as refugees
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ing-fight/
After the San Bernardino shootings, President Obama made much of Donald Trump’s call for Syrians and other nationalities requesting refugee status and/or asylum in the United States to be prevented from entering the country until we are able to figure out a process to adequately figure out if they are terrorists or not.

Germany’s domestic intelligence agency (BfV) said on Friday that Islamic State militants have slipped into Europe disguised as refugees, after the spy agency thwarted an ISIS attack in-country, reported Reuters.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:01 am

Korked Korked:
OnTheIce I was wondering why are you so eager to take itup-theass from radical muslims :) :lol: :lol:

Why do you sell yourself to radical Islamists like a cheap prostitute :) :lol: :lol:

Korked, sit over there at the kids table. The adults are talking.