CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:13 am

ShepherdsDog wrote:
dino_bobba_renno wrote:
ShepherdsDog wrote:
DUCK!!

What, is there some kind of rule about swearing on the forum now? :o

OK you stand up while he's loosing his shit....the rest of us will take cover.

? Still not following you here. Maybe because I'm tired.

I don't know, I take Suzuki with the same grain of salt as I would for any other type of provocature type person .... say like Ezra Levant (for lack of a better example). You pretty much can expect that when ever they speak or publish something it's going to be over the top and controversial but at the same time it doesn't completely disqualify everything they're saying or mean that don't have some valid points. I've just come to expect this type of thing from him but I certainly wouldn't put it on his top ten most outrageous moments list. Again, I only read the article so maybe his responses came off differently in the video.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:23 am

it was your typo 'lose your shit'lose control and 'loose your shit'....let loose the dogs of war. Let loose a barrage of fecal matter....the Tijuana tickle. Loose is usually used as an adjective, while lose is a verb

Last edited by ShepherdsDog on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:24 am

dino_bobba_renno wrote:

Well, I guess someone has to explain; 'lose' and 'loose' are two different words, often confused because they look like 'chose' and 'choose' to English speakers.

Eg: The dog slipped his collar and is loose. If I don't get my Timmies right away, I'm going to lose it.

So, saying Suzuki is going to 'loose his shit', makes it sound like explosive diarrhea. And everyone should duck.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:24 am

Lose - misplace; losing - misplacing; loser - jj2424

Loose - not firm; loosing - to make less firm; looser - what jj's sister is

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:28 am

jj's been bragging about his sex life again?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:42 am

Must . . .resist . . .obvious . . .burn . . .

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:04 am

dino_bobba_renno wrote:

I don't know, I take Suzuki with the same grain of salt as I would for any other type of provocature type person .... say like Ezra Levant (for lack of a better example). You pretty much can expect that when ever they speak or publish something it's going to be over the top and controversial but at the same time it doesn't completely disqualify everything they're saying or mean that don't have some valid points. I've just come to expect this type of thing from him but I certainly wouldn't put it on his top ten most outrageous moments list. Again, I only read the article so maybe his responses came off differently in the video.
I agree, we all know shock value draws attention to a cause. Think of him like Miley Cyrus, the over the top rhetoric is just Sukuki Twerkin'.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:24 am

Well put.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:45 am

ShepherdsDog wrote:
it was your typo 'lose your shit'lose control and 'loose your shit'....let loose the dogs of war. Let loose a barrage of fecal matter....the Tijuana tickle. Loose is usually used as an adjective, while lose is a verb

Oh, crap I didn't even notice that lol :oops: . Like I said I'm a bit tired, I thought you and Lemmy were referring to me using the word shit, ya that went right over my head :D . Too funny now that you (and 4 others) have pointed it out.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:49 am

The behaviour of the messenger certainly does matter, especially when they've wrapped themselves in sanctity and placed themselves on a pedestal above everyone else. Newt Gingrich didn't get away with it, for the most part, when his "what I say and do is so important that my behaviour doesn't matter" when all his pandering to the social conservatives fell apart due to his serial philandering on at least two out of three wives. Levant, who nothing but a loudmouthed troublemaker, shouldn't get away with it. And Suzuki, who doesn't have the slightest bit of concern at all about how his policies, if they were ever implemented, would have on everyone else, shouldn't get away with it either. Screw him, his fume-belching jet and tour bus, his cult of personality with his loyal drones, and the rest of his burnt-out holier-than-thou puritan schtick.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Like they say even a broken clock is right two times a day. And also there is such a thing is credibility, like a witness can be discredited and his testimony is basically worthless.

To put in local perspective, lets just say Suzuki is the curt of the real world CKA. Sorry Curt. :oops:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:18 pm

it's not a cannabis related thread, so chances are he won't read it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Dunno. Fairly certain that Suzuki thinks up most of his crap when he's high. [drunk]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:54 pm

N_Fiddledog wrote:
The thing is you have to be careful, because Progism is like a virus it infects everywhere and everything so Progs turn up in places you don't expect them claiming to be something else.

I know of this one poor dolt who has completely succumbed to the disease, but seems to believe he's a Libertarian. You want to laugh, but that's not kind.

Jesus fuck, do you dress yourself or do people come help you with it? Do you have to wear a bite guard? Is there a drain in the middle of your room to collect all the drool?

These cringe-worthy pointless schoolyard rants you do about liberals are just so common and seriously child-like that I wouldn't be surprised if you were just being a fucking obnoxious troll to pass time while on your break as an Obamacare Navigator.

Do you and jj meet at the docks to discuss illuminati? Are you the Grand Wizard or is he?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Public_Domain wrote:
These cringe-worthy pointless schoolyard rants you do...

...are about on par with the one you just did. :mrgreen:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 10  11  12  13  14  15  Next