canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:57 pm

to see the Northern Lights? And I was hoping to be able to see them somewhere near Vancouver...I've heard about going to Vancouver Island, but I still don't know if it's too late...someone PM please!

Val

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:17 pm

Yeah I meant too late in the year. I wanna take my mum to see them...

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:07 pm

k thanks...I just hope we're still here in Seattle by that time...otherwise we're gonna have to fly...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:10 pm

HockeyBabe HockeyBabe:
to see the Northern Lights? And I was hoping to be able to see them somewhere near Vancouver...I've heard about going to Vancouver Island, but I still don't know if it's too late...someone PM please!

Val
It's never too late to see the northern lights.They do tours in Yellowknife and Northern Manitoba,the Japanese love to pay the big bucks to have sex under the northern lights,says it's the best time to conceive a child.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:12 pm

For Yellowknife and Alaska.

http://www.auroraforecast.com/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:29 pm

lily lily:
HockeyBabe HockeyBabe:

Val

Generally speaking, if you want to see the northern lights, it's best to go north. I've lived here all my life and only ever seen them once, and that was due to some strange phenomenon.

Like street lights,they can be seen in every province if your away from the lights.

Here's my all time favourite pic of northern lights taken in march this spring.

Attachments:
arcticnightsnorthernlights.jpg
arcticnightsnorthernlights.jpg [ 292.51 KiB | Viewed 96 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:40 pm

WOW thats a beautiful picture Zig....is that one of your shots?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:32 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
WOW thats a beautiful picture Zig....is that one of your shots?
One of the guys working nightsifht,I dont work those. I should get lots this winter.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:30 am

ziggy ziggy:
HockeyBabe HockeyBabe:

Val
It's never too late to see the northern lights.They do tours in Yellowknife and Northern Manitoba,the Japanese love to pay the big bucks to have sex under the northern lights,says it's the best time to conceive a child.

ahaha that's so funny, because earlier today, I was talking to my boyfriend about moving to Canada. He told me that he'd live anywhere in the world if he could be with me, but he was sounding kinda iffy when I mentioned Canada. I tried to convince him by telling him that we could have sex under the northern lights. It turns out that he was just worried about getting a job and all that crap, but he wouldn't mind living in Canada. So yeah! I'm coming back home sometime at the beginning of 2009...that's when he'll be done with school...