CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:07 am

Damn, will ask Putin tomorrow, where is my money!
of course, it^s all to show you future place you will live after Putin invade your country :D at least you know now - there is a lot of mammoths for research.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:09 am

css wrote:
of course, it^s all to show you future place you will live after Putin invade your country :D at least you know now - there is a lot of mammoths for research.

How much you were paid for that?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:09 am

BartSimpson wrote:
Is it just me or is anyone else noticing the uptick in Russian activity on Western forums since the Ukraine thing started?

I've seen new Russian posters on Microsoft Technet, the Google Earth Community, The Lounge, CKA, and even Democratic Underground in the past couple weeks.

Just my $.02 but it looks like an organized propaganda effort because the same buzzwords about the Ukrainians keep coming up: Ultra-Nationalists, fascists, Nazis, neo-Nazis, racists, etc. and there's Ukrainian politicians and businessmen who keep getting denounced as criminals.

Maybe it's nothing, but it sure smells.

I've noticed. Much like the uptick in pro-Chinese activity that occurs whenever the Maoists screw something up.

And PostFactum earns another 8O . Wow, that is some serious propaganda!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:10 am

PostFactum wrote:
css wrote:

Subtle, like a barbed wire enema. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:15 am

PostFactum wrote:
css wrote:

:D 500 acres of land in Crimea .
P.S.As i wrote earlier it^s article about science, not hohlosrach or politics

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:16 am

DrCaleb wrote:

Man, goddamn, but it works I don't know why. Maybe people become stupid that it easy works, or it really is made with a wise In the morning I was playing Counter Strike Global Offensive via Steam. I was put in one team with 3 Russians and one I don't know from where he was. They (3 Russians) saw in my profile that I'm from Ukraine: they were shouting half of an hour that I'm nazi, creesh eater, all words from psychiatry that explain mental ill person (idiot etc), why I'm not on maydan right now, were explaining sexual actions of them with my mother. That I'm European cock sucker. I was shocked.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:18 am

PostFactum wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:

Man, goddamn, but it works I don't know why. Maybe people become stupid that it easy works, or it really is made with a wise In the morning I was playing Counter Strike Global Offensive via Steam. I was put in one team with 3 Russians and one I don't know from where he was. They (3 Russians) saw in my profile that I'm from Ukraine: they were shouting half of an hour that I'm nazi, creesh eater, all words from psychiatry that explain mental ill person (idiot etc), why I'm not on maydan right now, were explaining sexual actions of them with my mother. That I'm European cock sucker. I was shocked.

Poor people, understand you

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:20 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ample.html

how about it?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:24 am

BartSimpson wrote:
Is it just me or is anyone else noticing the uptick in Russian activity on Western forums since the Ukraine thing started?

I've seen new Russian posters on Microsoft Technet, the Google Earth Community, The Lounge, CKA, and even Democratic Underground in the past couple weeks.

Just my $.02 but it looks like an organized propaganda effort because the same buzzwords about the Ukrainians keep coming up: Ultra-Nationalists, fascists, Nazis, neo-Nazis, racists, etc. and there's Ukrainian politicians and businessmen who keep getting denounced as criminals.

Maybe it's nothing, but it sure smells.

Agreed - first Kazakh, then some other dude.and now this one. Hardly a coincidence. Wonder how it works out hanging on a forum frequented by a bunch if Cold War vets? ;)

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:27 am

I'm surpsided I'm not under the suspect.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:35 am

css wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2579968/Could-cloned-woolly-mammoth-reality-Experts-hope-extract-high-quality-DNA-43-000-year-old-blood-sample.html

how about it?

Cloning from blood hasn't been very successful in the past. Normally they'd use glial cells because they are more 'generic' and are easier to implant in eggs.

A better question would be 'should they?'. Evidence (taken from that mammoth) is that they ate mostly the higher protein wild flowers. Something that doesn't occur as often anymore.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:50 am

I wonder even if they'll make it, what will they be doing with it. Will be a zoo toy for kids after sciense experiments?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:54 am

Dr. C - this topic isn't about cloning mammoths - it's about some dick who works for Putin priming the pump so he can start posting hate about Ukraine and people like our good friend Post Factum.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:55 am

PostFactum wrote:
I wonder even if they'll make it, what will they be doing with it. Will be a zoo toy for kids after sciense experiments?

Putin wants to clone a mammoth because he wants to be the first to [BF] one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:56 am

Its a miracle ! we are talking about mammoths! Great ! I am happy!
There is also one suggestion abt mammoths, now when scientists got mammoth blood, they should check this - I've heard that mammoth had natural antifreeze in their blood, so they can easily walk in -60C. That will be great.