CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42402
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:23 pm
 


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/scienc ... ocean.html

Screw buying a plane, or high performance wop built sports car, if you win the lottery. A yacht with one of these is what I want.....400 ft diving depth 8O I could locate find where all the fish are schooling in the lakes and rivers here.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63843
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:33 pm
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sciencetech/video-1122728/Personal-submarine-lets-explore-depths-ocean.html

Screw buying a plane, or high performance wop built sports car, if you win the lottery. A yacht with one of these is what I want.....400 ft diving depth 8O I could locate find where all the fish are schooling in the lakes and rivers here.


Hell, you can do that with a stick of dynamite, too.


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32562
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:43 pm
 


I'll take the plane. With a sub you lose natural light in freshwater around 200' and a little more in salt water. With a plane you can see for miles.........or at least you should be. :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13419
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:46 pm
 


You could hide it inside a volcano ... get a fluffy white cat ... cigarette holder ... monocle ... sky blue linen suit ... German scientists ... satellite with a CO2 laser ... atomic bomb ...


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10966
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:19 pm
 


Regina wrote:
I'll take the plane. With a sub you lose natural light in freshwater around 200' and a little more in salt water. With a plane you can see for miles.........or at least you should be. :lol:


Unless you're doing instrument rating with a brown paper bag over the head. :D


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32562
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:30 am
 


PluggyRug wrote:
Regina wrote:
I'll take the plane. With a sub you lose natural light in freshwater around 200' and a little more in salt water. With a plane you can see for miles.........or at least you should be. :lol:


Unless you're doing instrument rating with a brown paper bag over the head. :D

......or my UAT training with the cockpit covered up . 8O 8O


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7706
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:57 am
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sciencetech/video-1122728/Personal-submarine-lets-explore-depths-ocean.html

Screw buying a plane, or high performance wop built sports car, if you win the lottery. A yacht with one of these is what I want.....400 ft diving depth 8O I could locate find where all the fish are schooling in the lakes and rivers here.


Image

Nice open spot on the bow for one. 8)


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32562
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:49 pm
 


saturn_656 wrote:

Image

Nice open spot on the bow for one. 8)

That's where the Babes tan!! [drool]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13419
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:42 pm
 


Lets get that instead of an AOR!!!


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8938
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:28 pm
 


Instead? If you could afford that, you could probably afford the sub too!


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.