CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:54 am

Appvee is going to be a dangerous site. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:47 am

I want the fucking Driod motherfucker. Look at that shit. Fuck yeah.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:07 am

Tricks Tricks:
acidcomplex acidcomplex:

such as? what one thing your Iphone does that my BB cannot, thats useful in everyday life? Im actually curious

Read entire books for free, shopping lists, easy access to MSN, Budgetting app, Shazam (tells you the name of a song), Flixster app, mixology, yelp (tells you what's around you, how far, gives you directions, has reviews), Wunder radio, listen to any online radio station basically, Wallet Zero if I were in the states (if you have a membership card to say Bestbuy, you enter it in that, and they can scan your phone).

I don't know how much of that a BB can do, just to clarify. Just things I use almost every day.

bb does all of this, and shazzam is on bb try flycast for thousands of free streaming radio,police scanners,ems etc. But back to topic BB does all of those, hows that flash working out ofr you on the Iphone, works just fine on my BB :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:16 am

acidcomplex acidcomplex:
Tricks Tricks:
acidcomplex acidcomplex:

such as? what one thing your Iphone does that my BB cannot, thats useful in everyday life? Im actually curious

Read entire books for free, shopping lists, easy access to MSN, Budgetting app, Shazam (tells you the name of a song), Flixster app, mixology, yelp (tells you what's around you, how far, gives you directions, has reviews), Wunder radio, listen to any online radio station basically, Wallet Zero if I were in the states (if you have a membership card to say Bestbuy, you enter it in that, and they can scan your phone).

I don't know how much of that a BB can do, just to clarify. Just things I use almost every day.

bb does all of this, and shazzam is on bb try flycast for thousands of free streaming radio,police scanners,ems etc. But back to topic BB does all of those, hows that flash working out ofr you on the Iphone, works just fine on my BB :)

Never really affects me. How's the remote file sharing? Remote desktop control? Picture editor? Sound effects creator?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:10 am

...multi-touch screen and landscape mode....

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Never really affects me. How's the remote file sharing? Remote desktop control? Picture editor? Sound effects creator?

awesome actually

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Scape Scape:
...multi-touch screen and landscape mode....

im not a fan of the touch screen for phones, other wise yes. bb has landscape mode to for videos and such

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Storm or Bold? The bold is not a great screen for movies but with the Storm on landscape that would be doable. I just never liked the keyboard taking up all that real estate when a virtual does the trick and you can customize it.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Scape Scape:
Storm or Bold? The bold is not a great screen for movies but with the Storm on landscape that would be doable. I just never liked the keyboard taking up all that real estate when a virtual does the trick and you can customize it.

the Bold is faster and actually has a higher resolution screen, my movies look HD on my screen and you can change it to landscape mode for a bigger view. My issue with the virtual keyboards is they can never keep up with my typing and its harder to text while driving 8O

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 pm

please dont text while you are driving

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:51 pm

ASLplease ASLplease:
please dont text while you are driving

lol sorry, have been since i got my phone way back in the day will continue... objections noted and understood though

Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:38 pm

I like the touchscreen. Its easier to work than tiny tiny buttons on my old Sony device. When youve got fat fingers the touchscreen is a nice feature.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:04 pm

DrRosen DrRosen:
I like the touchscreen. Its easier to work than tiny tiny buttons on my old Sony device. When youve got fat fingers the touchscreen is a nice feature.

If it could keep up with my typing id be more of a fan