Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:25 am

I resisted getting a BB at first and was content having just a cell phone that I could text with. Now having had a BB for over three years I can honestly say that I should have got one sooner. I’m on my second one, which is a BB Curve and I’ve added a 4GB memory card to it. On the card I have tons of pictures and music, so my Ipod has become redundant. I have SkullCandy earbuds with a built in mic so I can listening to music until a call comes in. It automatically pauses the music until the call is finished then resumes when the call ends. I’m not a big fan of my Ipod’s “touch” controls so the BB suits me much better and I like it’s size. Although this one has tumbled across a few parking lots and was hit with a golf ball, being a little bigger than a regular cell phone makes it easier to hang onto.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:25 am

ASLplease ASLplease:
I think there are too many opinions and reviews out there. When it comes time to shop for a smartphone,I'm going to check email, calendar, and web browser on all 3 units....then pick the one that I like the most.

good call keep in mind screen res will play a big part, my x10 runs 480 x 854 great for pretty much everything

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:41 pm

So I guess what this article is saying is that I shouldn't rush out an buy one? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:25 am

I like iPhone, BB isn't cool, and I hate to receive email when have fun...