CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 12434
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:03 am
 


jeff744 wrote:
Apparently looking at technology for homework is the same as doing it for fun. You'll be left behind in this world if you aren't raised around technology now.

It's a fine line between being tech savy and tech-induced ignorant. You can't gain much of world view when your entire world is viewed through a screen.

And this whole business of people constantly clicking on their gadgets is extremely frightening to me.

Image

This shit is a fucked-up, mass compulsion. We need to purge these goddamn devices from our society. :twisted:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42402
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:08 am
 


Nice little EMP


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 10717
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:18 am
 


Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23859
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:43 am
 


Lemmy wrote:
jeff744 wrote:
Apparently looking at technology for homework is the same as doing it for fun. You'll be left behind in this world if you aren't raised around technology now.

It's a fine line between being tech savy and tech-induced ignorant. You can't gain much of world view when your entire world is viewed through a screen.

And this whole business of people constantly clicking on their gadgets is extremely frightening to me.

Image

This shit is a fucked-up, mass compulsion. We need to purge these goddamn devices from our society. :twisted:


Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23859
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:43 am
 


OnTheIce wrote:
Image


:lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 12434
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:39 am
 


OnTheIce wrote:
Image

:lol: But not really. I don't get angry at booze when I see a liquored-up bum on the streets. It's not the technology, it's the compulsive behaviour displayed by its users. And there's nothing that makes my day quite like putting someone who's texting and walking right on their ass with a good shoulder check. :twisted:


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29429
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:52 am
 


Lemmy wrote:
OnTheIce wrote:
Image

:lol: But not really. I don't get angry at booze when I see a liquored-up bum on the streets. It's not the technology, it's the compulsive behaviour displayed by its users. And there's nothing that makes my day quite like putting someone who's texting and walking right on their ass with a good shoulder check. :twisted:

I just stop, brace myself and wait for the collision. :D


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20990
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:27 am
 


I don't really use my phone anymore, so I gave it to my brother. Now I never leave the house with a device... Now I can sit in the glorious beauty that is BC in spring while everyone around me is absorbed into Bejeweled or something.

Switched to Linux, which is incapable of putting music on my iPod (shut up), so I don't even leave with my tunes anymore.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1  2



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.