Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:46 am

I had to post this.. Laughed a good one after reading it all.. Read it carefully folks and enjoy a fans obit... (RH)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:38 pm

I remember they showed that on a show, I think it was PTI I was watchin on TSN. They showed it...lmao it was funny stuff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:47 pm

the nhl players and the powers to be ridiculed millions of fans by playin the 'season its on / off / maybe' game.

gotta hand it to the americans ... a large portion of them totally blocked the problem outta their mind and most likely wont pay as much attention / funds to the league when it will come back.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:46 am

nederlande nederlande:
gotta hand it to the americans ... a large portion of them totally blocked the problem outta their mind and most likely wont pay as much attention / funds to the league when it will come back.

The majority of Americans never bothered watching hockey when it was on, so most don't know it's not even on anymore. Poker and tennis got more ratings than hockey did!!! It's definately not on the news everynight there like it is here, it wasn't even when there was an NHL season.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:21 am

god bless you archie bennitz!

sounds like a leaf fan if you ask me.