CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:28 pm

Yes, you heard me.

At the World Hockey Championships in Sweden, I had the luxury of attending most of the Canadian games. Sadly, I also had the chance to catch the USA vs Italy game.

The whole time, I cheered for Italy obviously, as no one else was doing it. Someone HAD to cheer for them.

Anyway, after USA beat Italy, Canada and Latvia played. I was the ONLY Canadian fan in the arena. Those latvians came over by the thousands. They were so loud that only my red jersey was proof I wasn't on their side.

The Latvians also had a HUGE sign that read .. "Curling is not a hockey, go home" .... I had no idea what that meant. But I laughed at it.

Anyway... after the games were over, we went out for a night on the town. All drunk and shit, we staggered into Burger King where there were two USA players ordering their food, I sat with them while they ate and talked to them about hockey of course and other things, such as the Olympics.

The one player was Steve Konowalchuk, who was very positive in his comments about the Canadian team, and who also married a Canadian woman ... which is fitting since he played in Canada for a while.

But the other little fucking bastard, was Mark Eaton, of the Nashville Predators, a team that didn't make the playoffs (this is why they were at the WHC) and who only makes $500,000.00 sat there inhaling his Whopper meal, saying that "Canada was LUCKY" and it had nothing to do with talent.

He proceeded to say that the USA was our daddy and that we wouldn't survive if it wasn't for them, I corrected him and said that we were never a part of the American system and that we are a British colony, as are they.

He then said we were "Britain's bitch" and I looked at him and said, that we separated peacefully quite a few years ago. He just scoffed.

I wanted to ram that fucking burger down his fucking windpipe. Steve Konowalchuk interrupted and said "Nah, there is nothing wrong with Canada, I have no hard feelings, they played a good game."

Respect to Steve Konowalchuk, but just before I left their table, I told crappy player Mark Eaton that I worked for Canadian press, and not to be surprised if the Commissioner (aka Asshole Bettman) of the NHL comes to you and demands a public apology, he laughed and walked away.

Of course I have no proof of this conversation, although I had my video camera with me, I didn't have it on.

Stupid fuck, Mark Eaton needs to be put in his place. I hope someone checks him so HARD that his dog bleeds... lying on the ice, in a pool of his own snot and drool. I would have loved to have rammed my KoHo up his tight american ass.

Anyway, I guess I should shut up now. But I hope you all understand where I was coming from. Afterall, he totally disrespected Canada in front of my face, and being a true hockey fan, knowing that this bastard is playing my (OUR) game ... just makes it worse.

Thoughts?

This is what the little bastard looks like.[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:35 pm

lol looks like a lil twirp, typicail arogant american

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:11 pm

good story! Personally i would have had my beaver attack him!

Vive le Canada!

I guess this is a good example of how stupid and ignorant Americans "can" be, specialy towards there neighbours to the north. But it is also an example that not all American's are like that.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:58 pm

:lol: He looks like those little high school fags that sit by themselves at lunch and rush through everything so they can get the Chess class in time, he looks like the type of guy that will never get laid in his lifetime. You know those type of guys? Hey, Why are you all looking at me for?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:27 am

Funny. This just adds to my list of ignorant Americans that think we owe them, and the only reason we exist is because they allow it :roll:

I bet he never says anything of the sort when he is in his locker room, as if my numbers are still accurate over 50% of all hockey players in the NHL are still Canadian. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:40 am

I beleive it may be almost 70% of the NHL is Canadian.

And I also believe HIS team is made up almost entirely of Canadians ... not sure about that tho.

Yep, you're prolly right, prolly never says a word in the locker room.

I fucking wish I had just turned the camera on under the table...because the mic on it is amazing.

DAMN!!! WHY DIDN'T I!?!?

Oh yeah, I was hammered, I forgot.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 8:04 am

I think there is a valuable lesson we have learned from this (for lack of a better word) individual. Cousins shouldn't marry cousins.

Nuff said.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:52 am

Image=>Image

^^ :roll: TWINKIE JUST WON THIS AWARD :roll: ^^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:07 pm

hehheheheeee where did you get that award?

LO fuckin L.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:08 pm

Don't you think he looks like Justin Timberlake? 8O

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 3:24 pm

ohhhhh is that why he looks gay...

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 5:35 pm

Kimberly Kimberly:
Don't you think he looks like Justin Timberlake? 8O

Now lets not be too hard on the guy.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 9:27 pm

Just as long as noone brings up the comparison with the Anti-Christ (Ricky Martin) we should be good for awhile. :)

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:31 pm

CanadaKA CanadaKA:
ohhhhh is that why he looks gay...

You mean playing for Team USA isnt enough??? 8O