CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:53 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/ ... 51114.html

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:57 pm

A sad day indeed for WWE fans everywhere. I wonder what the cause was since no foul play seemed to be involved.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:59 pm

Yeah, that's bizarre. Sad too.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:06 pm

I'd be looking at Vince, A story like this might bring his ratings out of the dumper.

WWE has had dismal ratings for the last 3 years. But what would you expect from a story line like they have and bad actors.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:07 pm

Too bad.. he was an athelete and a great perfomer.. he had over come some demons and got his job back with the wwf(wwe)... There is a lot written about how hard the life on the road is for these guys... bogus or not and what ever any one thinks about pro wresltling, they really are tough guys and atheletes to be able to do what they do, 300 nights a year all over the place...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:14 pm

You live that lifestyle coupled with steroids you are going to run into health problems sooner than later. His was serious enough that there will be no recovery. :(

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:02 pm

Something special to be watching WWE Raw tonight. A night dedicated to Eddie. A night with both Smackdown wrestlers AND Raw wrestlers.

And seeing guys like Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, and even Triple H start to cry when they say a few words about Eddie, that's something special.

Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:08 pm

I was rather shocked to hear that Eddie passed away. It just seemed so sudden to hear something like that. Especially with no word of what happend. I guess that's a little puzzling. Hopefully more details will be released when more info. is found out.