bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:12 am

Very Important PSA:

Right now, hundreds of professional hockey players will be unable to work, forcing them to live at below the seven figure salary level. But you can help...

For only $20,835 a month, that works out to a mere $694.50 a day, you can help an NHL player remain economically viable during this terrible time of need. For you $700 is nothing more than a months rent, half a mortgage payment, or a month of medical insurance. To a hockey player, $700 will partially replace his daily salary.

How will you know that you are helping? Well each month you'll get a complete financial report on the player you sponsor. Detailed information on his stocks, bonds, 401K, real estate, and other investment holdings. They'll all be mailed to you at no additional cost. And, when you sign up for this program, you will receive an unsigned photo of your sponsored player, lounging in the Caribbean, or playing golf.

How will he know that you are helping in his time of need? You're NHL player will be told he has a special friend who just wants to be there. The player won't know your name, but he'll be able to make collect calls to you, if he runs out of cash.

Please, look into the eyes of an NHL player, and say, "I care!"

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:37 am

ooooooooooooooooooooh the burn!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:53 am

:lol: :lol: I gather that you are a little bitter, canucker! :lol: :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:50 pm

Freaker Freaker:
:lol: :lol: I gather that you are a little bitter, canucker! :lol: :lol:

LOL No, I just heard that and thought it was hilarious. :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:23 pm

Thats good. I thought I was shedding a tear, but then realized that it was just a piece of dirt flew in my eye