CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:19 pm

My buddy and I are heading to Oktoberfest in Munich Sept 14th and we want to make sure we represent Canada in the beer gardens.

Please give me ideas.

I was thinking about bringing a giant cardboard cut-out of a mountie and wearing hockey helmets, but I can't find a mountie cut-out anywhere. If anyone knows where I can find one please tell me.

We'll be in Munich from Sept 14-25. We're already meeting up with some other Canadians, so if anyone else is going msg me and we can get a huge Canadian contingency.

Fuk'en Eh!

-Prost

Last edited by Turbonerd on Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:21 pm

Bring a Tim Horton's mug instead. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:01 am

Drink lots of beer and say "EH" at the end of all your sentences

Have a blast. [BB]

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:25 am

Get a replica Olympic Gold medal, put it around your neck and tell them you're Wayne.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:10 am

Ah crap, I've chimed in too late. How'd it all go? I went last year and wish I would have been more creative with my getup. I was surrounded by Aussies too so would have been all that much sweeter!

Hey I run a website (<a href="http://www.vantoureurope.com">Van Tour</a>) and am pulling together a photo gallery for beerfest, pamps, and all the main party stops. I'd LOVE some Canadian content if you've got some photos to share! The site is too Aussie-oriented as it is and chucking a couple of drunken Canadian snaps into it would be great.

Hope you had a blast!
Kirsty

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:01 am

Get naked paint yourself red and white except for your balls...you paint them brown and tell everyone they are acorns :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:34 am

I'd violently assault ANYONE who even remotely utters the word "Sofa" and make them say "Uncle Chesterfield" when you have them in a sharpshooter hold.