CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:17 am

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum. Just signed up today. Just thought I would let everyone know about this website i found. It's www.sport.ca. It's a free site where teams and leagues can signup and have a free website to post Sport Reports, Schedules, Results, Rosters, News/Announcements, and Photos. You get unlimited space for all this data as well as your own URL using the sport.ca address.

For example I am using the site for my ball hockey league this summer - http://www.sport.ca/northpointsports/ It's made organizing the group alot easier!!

You can check out the Sport Reporter too. www.sport.ca/demo . She will read out the sport reports you submit.

Anyway, just thought I would let others see this... Hope some of you find this useful!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:20 am

Not bad you actually took the time to say hello before you became a link whore...thank you and I will be checking out your links later tonight....Oh yeah Welcome to OZ enjoy your stay.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:24 am

I'm not a link whore. I found this site from someone off Lowmotion.org. I am a paying sponsor there under NFDriver. A cousin of mine started sport.ca and I was just posting for him. I am also using it like I said for my ball hockey league. I am sorry if you think I am a spammer. :?

Actually, if you could let me know who the sponsor admin is, i'd be happy to pass along the information to my cousin.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:35 am

Just being a smart ass no worries :D This is who you want to talk to canadaka@msn.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:38 am

fatbasturd wrote:
Just being a smart ass no worries :D This is who you want to talk to canadaka@msn.com

No problem! I know what it's like to have spammers just come and post garbage! :P

Thanks for the contact!