CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:13 am

Mike the only way Matt is gonna clean up the mess here is have the owners stay outta his way let him run things. I liked Matt as a QB but I dont think he will make a good coach and gm I would like to see it but I dont beleive he can do it at least not over night. Trouble with ownerships is they dont give the coaches anyroom to breath so to speak let him run things on the field with no interference.
I am a true ESK fan have been from my first breath I bleed green and gold when I heard an ex ESKwas gonna coach the Stamps damn near had a heart attack.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:11 am

Owners do have an uncanny knack for f'ing up the works don't they?
I think Dunigan will do a good job as a coach. He knows the Canadian game inside and out. What kind of GM he is remains to be seen. I don't know if he has the type of contacts other GMs (i.e. Eric Tillman in Ottawa) have south of the border to find the "hidden" talent in the division II schools.

As long as the owner doesn't make him start his kid at QB he'll have a fighting chance!