CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:38 pm

The ultimate warrior loved the hulkster just a bit too much!

Old school was the best. Bring back the old Piper, Steamboat, Tito Santana, Jimmy Snuka days.

Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:33 pm

Yeah, the Ultimate Warrior was pretty cool back in the day. Does anyone remember the cartoon? I don't remember what it was called but I googled it and it was called "Rock N' Wrestling"? LOL I don't remember. it was when I was a kid when this came out. I remember Hulk Hogan, Junkyard Dog, Nikolai Volkoff, Mr. Fuji, Tito Santana and of course who can't forget Andre the Giant.

My favorites today are Batista, Randy Orton, John Cena and Carlito

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:24 pm

Old man Stu Hart was great on Stampede wrestling some serious moments and real blood shed with Ed Whalen hosting and beating wrestlers over the head with his Mic. and Henry Vinney giving his satanic foaming and frothing at the mouth blurb on the News everynight . The Cuban assassin was pretty funny too. I stayed at least 5 miles away from the house because that family was wild , you could hear them partying and fighting from miles away I think thats why CFCN television even ever existed and why they built their station several hundred metres away from the house . An awful lot of wrestlers trained up there on the hill . Definitely an icon of a family . I was only forced to go up to the hill once because an over sized built like brick shit house xmilitary bombs expert was acting like a kid over meeting the celebrity family so we went up and the family turned out to be very polite welcoming and decent people we talked for quite sometime and heard alot of both happy and sad stories , anyway I just thought they were to wild for me to go anywhere near missile lauching range when I was a kid . I was terrified of them . :lol:

Last edited by Banff on Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:32 pm

I haven't watched wrestling for a few years now, but I still love Stone Cold and the Rock.