canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:23 am

All I can say is Sanchez is a bum. The worst fight I have seen in the UFC to date.

George got a horrible break. Shame, but one misstep can do that. Matt looks too much like a hobbit for me to take seriously. He will be mincemeat on the next title bout. You could see Hughes was grinning ear to ear after that one.

The Pride/UFC merge looks to make Dana the next Don King I think.

Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:08 am

Yeah, I couldn't believe that Sanchez wouldn't just go at him. He didn't even try. I guess he just assumed it was his "destiny" and it would come to him.

That really sucks about GSP. I've been waiting to watch him fight since the last one. I hope he comes back to fight soon. Well, as soon as Dana will let him jump in there again. Probably won't be to long as they seem to really like him.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:43 am

It was a better card than I thought it would be. But the two non-marquee fights (Huerta v. Garcia and Swick v. Okami) were better than the two big ones.

It sucks about GSP though, but he'll be back wearing that belt soon enough.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:28 am

GSP will be back

Looks like Serras' first title defence will be against Hughes.

I'm thinking GSP may face Kos

If you guys are fans, come check out the site in my signature. We just re did the site and we have a few Canadian members (never enuff). Just say hey when ya get there and I will do my best to make ya feel at home. We have a fantasy league set up with lots of prizes and everything is free. Come check it out!